Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I really don't need to look at any statistical analysis when it comes to Keef. He is a shit head. Shit heads even while they are getting their own tend to change the culture of the team. I will take a slightly less talented, but substantially more professional 2Pat any day of the week and twice on Sundays.

Stats do not win games, players and more importantly teams do.
    For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

Don't see it happening especially if 2Pat is going the other way. Casey loves 2pat too much.
      @Chr1st1anL

Comment

I hear ya' . Real concerns. But as I've said, I think the Suns really "goofed". They've manufactured a genuine crisis. ESPN reports (quoting an Arizona reporter who says) that Morris was expected to be a "huge" part of their core going forward. But that he imagines a lot of GM's are hanging up on the Suns as we speak, because Morris is "toxic".

http://espn.go.com/blog/nba/post/_/i...d-to-part-ways

So I see two sides to this. This is one (a bargain starter, under control, at a crucial position for us) that may just "fall into our lap". I think the better teams are set at PF. Everyone on this site knows we were all hoping for more just a few weeks ago.

I imagine that Masai has to consider this, and talk to the Suns about what might get it done. I also think he's in a much better position than we are to gauge just what kind of "shithead" Morris is. And what a change of scenery, to a preferred location and a playoff team, might mean ... for everybody.
        Last edited by Wild-ling#1; Fri Aug 14, 2015, 04:37 PM.

Comment

I just want McDonough the shithead GM of the Suns to take a bath on any Morris transaction....for trying to extort/be a wise guy drafting Ennis and then trying to flip him to Masai.

Comment

Bendit wrote: View Post
            I just want McDonough the shithead GM of the Suns to take a bath on any Morris transaction....for trying to extort/be a wise guy drafting Ennis and then trying to flip him to Masai.
            Also there coach said he could have beaten us by 40 if he didn't play his bench guys when they killed us at the end of our road trip last season.

Fuck the Phoenix suns
            "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

8 mill a year for a starting PF. Who played in the west(better competition). Is something Masai should seriously consider. Also fairly durable has only missed 1 games over the last three years.
              Last edited by Chr1s1anL; Fri Aug 14, 2015, 05:38 PM.
              @Chr1st1anL

Comment

Bendit wrote: View Post
                There's a series of books under the heading "Getting To Yes" that explain "principled negotiation" (and other approaches). The books are a product the Harvard MBA and Law programs.

It's what Anthopolous does. People deal with Alex because is willing to give value for value. The Suns may be in a very tough situation. I don't think bad-faith offers will help ... but Markieff's market value might still be quite low.

Comment

If we were going to deal 2pat I'd want some collateral if MM doesn't work out.

I'd do 2pat for MM + Suns 1st round (2017-18) unprotected.

I think Casey would use MM as the 5 when running small ball because of his size. He's 6'10, 250.
                  #JaysWinningLikeItz93'

Comment

Though I question whether 2Pat is a starter, I'm not convinced that Kieff is an upgrade.

Comment

• Wild-ling#1 wrote: View Post
                      There's a series of books under the heading "Getting To Yes" that explain "principled negotiation" (and other approaches). The books are a product the Harvard MBA and Law programs.

It's what Anthopolous does. People deal with Alex because is willing to give value for value. The Suns may be in a very tough situation. I don't think bad-faith offers will help ... but Markieff's market value might still be quite low.
                      It is never a good thing for a player (with term still on his contract) publicly demanding a trade ala Vince Carter. Cant keep him and will not get fair value in a trade. Masai should call McD and tweak his ass with a crap offer.

Comment

• But in Kieff's defence, I will say this: he's the second player on the team to ask to be traded within a year. Definitely does not reflect well on management.
                        "Stop eating your sushi."
                        "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
                        "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
                        - Jack Armstrong

Comment

• phoenix management dont know shit, first dragic and now kieff.
                          #JaysWinningLikeItz93'

Comment

• Kieff and his brother took less money to stay with PHX. The reason why they stayed and took less money was cause they were promised that they would stay together in PHX. Not even a year later one of the brothers is traded without any warning.
                            @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
                              Kieff and his brother took less money to stay with PHX. The reason why they stayed and took less money was cause they were promised that they would stay together in PHX. Not even a year later one of the brothers is traded without any warning.
                              moral of the story get things in writing

Comment

• raptors999 wrote: View Post
                                moral of the story get things in writing
                                Such a term can't be included in a basketball contract. It's (literally) a "restraint on trade". So it comes down to trust. It was misplaced. Dig the BS out of GM McDonough's mouth, in September, 2014:

http://www.brightsideofthesun.com/20...n-you-split-it

And the Morris bros. thanks to Suns management, and their obvious relief for easing their minds about their long term futures, seem sincere.

Funny. Sometimes we admire these guys (Go ahead: Start texting shitty things to Tie Domi's mum). Sometimes we don't. The "other guy" guy got a broken nose and a "knot" on the back of his head, this time. Serious? ... sure. But not ... (hmm.) not "beyond the pale", ya' know?
                                Last edited by Wild-ling#1; Sat Aug 15, 2015, 08:11 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X