Everything Anthony Bennett

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
    What I'm worried about is him putting it all together. Raising his value and start asking for the money TT is asking for.
    This is what I am thinking as well. If he transfers his play from this summer to the NBA will price himself out of TO. If we get him now we would have some control over keeping him.
    Twitter @WJ_FINDLAY

Comment

rocwell wrote: View Post
      Bargnani had 500+ pages
      What's wrong with that?
      You don't want to be reminded often that he will net us a high 1st rounder?

Comment

CalgaryRapsFan wrote: View Post
        If Minnesota is unlikely to extend him, why give up the assets? Keep all current players/assets, use/trade the #20ish pick, then sign Bennett as a free agent in the offseason, if there's mutual interest.

In addition to not having to sacrifice the assets (at least 1 player and 1 pick, in your scenario), there's a chance that you could sign him for less money than his current QO, which would be a win-win.
        I like it.
        Think Byombo!
        With Minny lineup (lots of bigs) he likely will not play that much -thus no chance to impress & be brought back (ie his QO picked up).

Comment

Quick question for for everyone. Would you rather sign Ross to an extension or pick up AB's team option for next year worth 7.3m.
          Would rather sign Ross to an extension and y'all know what i think of Ross.
          Mamba Mentality

Comment

We have young vets. Our players are young but, they've been in the league for a good amount. Well at least the ones that play.
            Yep, people shouldn't look at age but years experience in the league. Derozan is "young" age wise being only 26, but I'd absolutely call him a vet after 6 years as a starter in the league.

Comment

Any talk about sending a pick to Minnesota for Bennett is ludicrous.

I'd offer TRoss for Bennett + right to swap a second round pick.

Ross, despite all of his short comings is an athlete and a 3 point threat that can sometimes guard. He's shown way more in the NBA than Bennett. This team Canads stuff is good to see but it holds about the same weight as summer league.
              Sunny ways my friends, sunny ways
              Because its 2015

Comment

Uncle_Si wrote: View Post
                Any talk about sending a pick to Minnesota for Bennett is ludicrous.

I'd offer TRoss for Bennett + right to swap a second round pick.

Ross, despite all of his short comings is an athlete and a 3 point threat that can sometimes guard. He's shown way more in the NBA than Bennett. This team Canads stuff is good to see but it holds about the same weight as summer league.
                Ross is worse than Wiggins, Lavine, and Muhammad, no way they do that..no fit at all.
                Twitter @WJ_FINDLAY

Comment

WJF wrote: View Post
                  Ross is worse than Wiggins, Lavine, and Muhammad, no way they do that..no fit at all.
                  Bennett is worse than Dieng,KG,Pek,Towns. You can also add Wiggins and Shabazz hes trying to play SF

where is he going to play
                  Last edited by MACK11; Tue Aug 25, 2015, 07:15 PM.
                  "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

I've joined McHappy's band wagon.. please no trades for additional cap space until after the summer of KD.

Comment

What does that have to do with anything? How is there not fit at all?

Lavine Ross and Wiggins would be a nightmare match up in 2-3 years
                      Because its 2015

Comment

Uncle_Si wrote: View Post
                        What does that have to do with anything? How is there not fit at all?

Lavine Ross and Wiggins would be a nightmare match up in 2-3 years
                        If you know their roster they also have Kevin Martin and just brought over Damjan Rudez, that is 5 guys at the 2 and 3 spots, where does Ross fit, you tell me.
                        Twitter @WJ_FINDLAY

Comment

I would like to see Anthony thrive in the league in the future regardless where he plays

Comment

If you know their roster they also have Kevin Martin and just brought over Damjan Rudez, that is 5 guys at the 2 and 3 spots, where does Ross fit, you tell me.
                            You'd play Rudez and Martin over Ross?
                            Because its 2015

Comment

planetmars wrote: View Post
                              I've joined McHappy's band wagon.. please no trades for additional cap space until after the summer of KD.
                              Welcome aboard!

Comment

It would be sweeeeeeet to get Bennett. So much is going right for the Raps. Ramping up the Can-con would just be another petal on the rose. And, yeah, A No. 1 overall pick!

But I don't think he has to show a whole lot, being so young, to be pulled just out of our reach in a hurry.

Still, you have to be a real believer to make this move now. I won't gain-say anyone who believes. But even in this cash-rich era, the kind of money he ties up seems a big risk, given the things this team has in its sights, in the near future.

G-Damn shame
                                Last edited by Wild-ling#1; Wed Aug 26, 2015, 04:23 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X