Everything Anthony Bennett

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Superjudge wrote: View Post
    Bennet has been sandbagging on purpose to become a raptor early.......

Book it.
    Holy Shit....A Reverse Vince Carter

Comment

• wonder if he's better than Bobby Portis, Kevin Looney or Montrezl Harrell. I say yeah.
      Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
        wonder if he's better than Bobby Portis, Kevin Looney or Montrezl Harrell. I say yeah.
        I say ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
        Two beer away from being two beers away.

Comment

• Shantz wrote: View Post
          This may or may not have been posted yet, but I wanted to find a Timberwolves fan opinion of this entire Bennett situation.

Enter, Punch Drunk Wolves.

I'm sure the opinion of their fan base is as divided on this as we are about almost everything, but thought their view/summary of Bennett's career to date was very interesting.

To put it simply, they are not happy with this buyout decision. It's worth a read.

http://punchdrunkwolves.com/2015/09/...ant-reactions/
          solid article
          id like to see him learn the system in the dleague still, but at some point in the year id like to see him start a few games
          if he can be trusted on defense, throw him in surrounded by good players and let him take simple, open shots and see what happens

Comment

• Shantz wrote: View Post
            This may or may not have been posted yet, but I wanted to find a Timberwolves fan opinion of this entire Bennett situation.

Enter, Punch Drunk Wolves.

I'm sure the opinion of their fan base is as divided on this as we are about almost everything, but thought their view/summary of Bennett's career to date was very interesting.

To put it simply, they are not happy with this buyout decision. It's worth a read.

http://punchdrunkwolves.com/2015/09/...ant-reactions/
            Not to say it's not valid, and I wouldn't like it if I were on the prospect-losing end, but the T-wolves fans are another faction like our own that has been shit on for so long that all they can foresee is shit. Flip isn't an idiot, and has a great developmental program of his own going on. He saved a little money (?) on a young guy he couldn't see himself holding onto at an inflated price and enabled him go home to take charge of his own destiny.

I'm sure the agent is thankful, AB is thankful, and Flip and the Wolf-pack still have plenty of horses to work with.

(haven't actually read the article yet)

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
              wonder if he's better than Bobby Portis, Kevin Looney or Montrezl Harrell. I say yeah.
              i would say a better prospect. bennet is hot garbage in the nba so far so right now i think all those players have looked better than him in their nba careers.

having a guy like bennet as the pf of the future is great. watching what he could maybe one day hopefully if everything goes well might be able to bring at the 4 beside jv is incredible. but right now he needs to play and play and play, i hope it is a two year deal and he spends as much time as possible in the d-league.

Comment

• tonious35 wrote: View Post
                Holy Shit....A Reverse Vince Carter
                I bet he pick #15 as his number
                @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• octothorp wrote: View Post
                  We usually love our scrubs more than our stars. Fans go crazy for guys like Aaron Gray, Quincy Acy, JYD, Reggie Evans, etc. All he has to do is hustle and he'd be a fan favorite, even regardless of nationality or draft history. So if you want fans to treat him like any other scrub, be prepared for some chants and some standing Os.
                  Ya, that's his problem.

Comment

• Does anyone know whats the hold up is? Why isn't it official yet?
                    @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
                      Does anyone know whats the hold up is? Why isn't it official yet?
                      maybe MU is trying to deal JJ to create space. The 900k figure was just a rumor

Comment

• I wonder if he'll be in attendance for media day tomorrow?
                        @Chr1st1anL

Comment

I wonder if he'll be in attendance for media day tomorrow?
                          Hey said early next week it'll be official. Probably something to do with the buyout restrictions
                          I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

• Bennett doesn't need any time in the D league. It's not a good place for "development." It's helter skelter dominated by guard play. Not much sharing the rock. Europe is a place to go to work on skills.

Comment

• Am I the only one worried by the fact 47% of Bennett's shots last year were long 2s and he only hit 33% considering how much we hate on everyone else on the team for jacking up inefficient long 2s?

Comment

Does anyone know whats the hold up is? Why isn't it official yet?
                                Because he cleared 5pm on a Friday.

League office closed for weekend.

Comment

Working...
                                X