Everything Anthony Bennett

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SkywalkerAC wrote: View Post
    Man.. his two hand throw down dunks are so nasty! The guy is talented and I hope he reaches his full potential as a Raptor.

His ceiling is an Anthony Mason that can shoot the 3, to me.
    Last edited by BS10; Sat Sep 26, 2015, 09:26 AM.
    #JaysWinningLikeItz93'

Comment

• stretch wrote: View Post
      Roberts is not likely to make this team with Bennett being added. Having a D league affiliate is not a tool for stashing extra roster players. 15 is the max for opening day of the regular season.
      how does it work with bebe and bruno then? i am confused. when we send, say both, to the 905 do we only dress 13 players those nights?

Comment

Roberts is not likely to make this team with Bennett being added. Having a D league affiliate is not a tool for stashing extra roster players. 15 is the max for opening day of the regular season.
        how does it work with bebe and bruno then? i am confused. when we send, say both, to the 905 do we only dress 13 players those nights?

Comment

• Miekenstien wrote: View Post
          Yup
          Twitter @WJ_FINDLAY

Comment

• WJF wrote: View Post
            Bennett has 109 games of NBA experience, he does not need to dominate the the D-league. I am not saying he will surpass (or equal) Patterson, but I would not be surprised if he does and makes him expendable.
            I agree, Patterson should be worried. Bennett is going into training camp in the best shape his been in his brief NBA career. Lets not forget his only going into his 3rd NBA training camp. The guy can play

@Chr1st1anL

Comment

• WJF wrote: View Post
              Bennett has 109 games of NBA experience, he does not need to dominate the the D-league. I am not saying he will surpass (or equal) Patterson, but I would not be surprised if he does and makes him expendable.
              Patterson could be made expendable. I said that in another thread. But first Bennett needs to prove himself.

Bennett has about 1500 NBA minutes over 2 seasons - he has played 109 games but just 14.9mpg.

The kid needs to play - period. For a guy who has done nothing in the league, how is he going to incredibly overtake PP or Scola?

If based on international play - Scola certainly played better.
              If based on passport - well, that is ridiculous.

2 years in to his career, he is a lottery bust until he proves different....despite all the reasons/excuses.

Comment

minimum to dress for an NBA game is 8
                Maximum is 13.

Comment

Most definitely agree. Either way if he signs, he could be 905 bound or end of the bench.
                  “The saving of our world from pending doom will come, not through the complacent adjustment of the conforming majority, but through the creative maladjustment of a nonconforming minority.” - Martin Luther King

Comment

• mcHAPPY wrote: View Post
                    Patterson could be made expendable. I said that in another thread. But first Bennett needs to prove himself.

Bennett has about 1500 NBA minutes over 2 seasons - he has played 109 games but just 14.9mpg.

The kid needs to play - period. For a guy who has done nothing in the league, how is he going to incredibly overtake PP or Scola?

If based on international play - Scola certainly played better.
                    If based on passport - well, that is ridiculous.

2 years in to his career, he is a lottery bust until he proves different....despite all the reasons/excuses.
                    Patterson is a great back-up that stretches the floor. How could he be made expendable when his floor spacing game gives much needed room inside for Jonas to operate. I'm just wondering what you said about "expendability"? Just asking.
                    “The saving of our world from pending doom will come, not through the complacent adjustment of the conforming majority, but through the creative maladjustment of a nonconforming minority.” - Martin Luther King

Comment

D-league rosters can only have 2 NBA players at a time (without waiving/signing d-league players constantly) so I foresee a scenario where we have rotate pairs of Bebe, Bruno, Powell, Delon and Bennett down every 2-4 weeks but likely one or more of the bunch proves better served as a deep rotation player...
                      When Tom Chambers dunks an NBA player gets their hops...

Comment

• Balls of Steel wrote: View Post
                        Patterson is a great back-up that stretches the floor. How could he be made expendable when his floor spacing game gives much needed room inside for Jonas to operate. I'm just wondering what you said about "expendability"? Just asking.
                        Patterson could be made expendable is Bennett realizes his potential.

Could is the key word.

Right now he is most definitely NOT expendable.

Comment

• Edgar wrote: View Post
                          D-league rosters can only have 2 NBA players at a time (without waiving/signing d-league players constantly) so I foresee a scenario where we have rotate pairs of Bebe, Bruno, Powell, Delon and Bennett down every 2-4 weeks but likely one or more of the bunch proves better served as a deep rotation player...
                          Pretty sure that has been changed.

Up to 4 can go at one time now.

No more than 2 at same position.

Comment

• best shape of his career
                            @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• I wonder how many draft picks lower he would have had to be taken to not be considered a disappointment so far. 15? 20? 30?

I have zero expectations for him right now other than to play garbage minutes and get way more attention than any subpar NBA player like him is warranted.

For league minimum money, maybe the potential for him to turn is game around is worth the extra attention/distraction.

At least the media has CuJo to use as the feel good story - I at least have some confidence that he'll play well.
                              Last edited by Mess; Sat Sep 26, 2015, 10:08 AM.
                              Two beer away from being two beers away.

Comment

• haha chris, just saw the score of that spurs game. down 30 in the 3rd. bennet goes off

Comment

Working...
                                X