Everything Anthony Bennett

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RepTdot wrote: View Post
    D-league rules are a max of 4 nba roster at a time only....doubt Bennett spends any time in the D League
    I think casey said since the d-league is so close to Toronto they are just going to keep moving players back and forth. They could just keep cycling Wright/Powell/Bruno/Bennett/Bebe all year as there is no limit on the number of times you can recall players.

Comment

• Love this!

This is the second guy(the other being BB) I made a thread for and Masai went and got him. Great minds think alike.
      @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• thead wrote: View Post
        I'm optimistic about him long term. I just hope we aren't the place he finds himself and than fucks off for greener pastures
        Well, it's either that or KD! (unless we 'miss out' on both)

Comment

• now its like we never actually traded that 2013 first for lowry, and we actually ended up tanking that year. won the lottery, and ended up with bennet

so basically we got lowry, bennet, and 2 division banners for gary forbes
          I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

• Per Woj:

The Toronto Raptors are a strong frontrunner to sign Bennett, a native of the city, to a deal, league sources said.
            http://sports.yahoo.com/news/sources...212337844.html

Per Doug Smith:

Derp derp derp derp
            "Stop eating your sushi."
            "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
            "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
            - Jack Armstrong

Comment

• thead wrote: View Post
              okay people

it's ceiling and floor time for Anthony Bennet in his prime

CEILING - I can't actually think of a player he would be like. Barkley came to mind but...the LJ one is a more common comparison

FLOOR - I think his floor is Brandon Bass (esque)
              Ceiling - LJ, Tim Thomas

Reasonable expectation - Jason Maxiell (undersized energy big good for 10-15 mpg tops)

Floor - sweeping it up post game
              Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Floor, out of the league two years from now.

Ceiling, Brandon Bass. It would be a great result for him, I wouldn't bet money right now on him becoming as good as Bass.

Absolute ceiling, fantasy zone, a more athletic but shorter ZBO, Portland and Knicks version.

Comment

• Ceiling- Draymond Green
                  Floor- Dejuan Blair

Comment

• Ceiling: Most valuable player for repeat Olympic gold medal-winning Canada squad.

Floor: Seen playing the occasional pick-up game at the U of T athletic centre.
                    "Stop eating your sushi."
                    "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
                    "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
                    - Jack Armstrong

Comment

• I like the Larry Johnson comparisons a lot.

Worst Case Scenario .. Anthony Bennett remains the same Anthony Bennett all the critics expect him to be.

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
                        Love this!

This is the second guy(the other being BB) I made a thread for and Masai went and got him. Great minds think alike.

Lol

Except he didn't give up JJ, Bebe, and a 2016 first to do it.

Lol

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
                          I like the Larry Johnson comparisons a lot.

Worst Case Scenario .. Anthony Bennett remains the same Anthony Bennett all the critics expect him to be.
                          Yup.

I think he is already about as deep in the basement he can go.

I hope for his sake there isn't a trap door.

Comment

• Like the AB signing but under Casey he might pull a JSmoove chuck fest if he ever sees the floor. Casey likes guys who create their own offense regardless of results

Comment

• mcHAPPY wrote: View Post
                              Lol

Except he didn't give up JJ, Bebe, and a 2016 first to do it.

Lol
                              That's why he gets paid the big bucks and were on here. Love what he did this summer. Top to bottom. Lets play
                              @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
                                That's why he gets paid the big bucks and were on here. Love what he did this summer. Top to bottom. Lets play
                                That is a cop out.

I'd have much more respect if you simply admitted you were wrong on his value instead of attempting to take the whole RR community down a peg.

Hey. Fwiw I was wrong too. I thought Raps would have to wait 1–2 years to get him on a minimum contract. Who knew it might just be a couple of months? Actually weeks.
                                Last edited by mcHAPPY; Fri Sep 25, 2015, 08:59 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X