• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I love making trades and tweaking.

One of my fave things about fanatsy sports

Sent from my HTC One V using Tapatalk

Comment

• What can I say? I love Jeremy Lin lol.

Comment

• Scraptor wrote: View Post
        What can I say? I love Jeremy Lin lol.
        was gonna add him yesterday

Comment

• Quick, somebody grab Nate Robinson! lol

Stupid injuries

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
            You must always have 15 spots. In order to pick up a player, you must drop a player.

If a player is listed as a Center, then he can play Center. If he is not, then he cannot. Same for Power Forwards.

Rosters are set on a day by day basis, based on whos playing that night. You can set them as far in advance as you like, but I generally set my rosters for a whole week in one shot. Takes about 10 minutes.
            Clarification please...regarding the the daily/by game aggregation of stats...is it just the selected 10 players or all 15 (incl. the bench) who are aggregated for the week's comparison?

Comment

• Bendit wrote: View Post
              Clarification please...regarding the the daily/by game aggregation of stats...is it just the selected 10 players or all 15 (incl. the bench) who are aggregated for the week's comparison?
              Only the 10 players who are "Starting" count toward your weekly Stats. So if you have 12 (or 15 or whatever) players actually playing that night, only the 10 you choose to Start will count.

Comment

• bye bye team.

Someone is getting a damn good team though.

Comment

• Can you switch up your lineups daily to ensure you get all games played possible, or do you wait out the week with the lineup you set at the start?
                  The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• Snooch wrote: View Post
                    bye bye team.

Just think of it like your drafting abilities is what got you the promotion to keeper.

That's not actually the case, but you can think of it like that. Lol

Comment

• Snooch wrote: View Post
                      bye bye team.

Nearly everyone is available for trade.
                      Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• 007 wrote: View Post
                        Can you switch up your lineups daily to ensure you get all games played possible, or do you wait out the week with the lineup you set at the start?
                        Yes you can! I generally set them for the whole week all in one shot (meaning I go through Monday-Sunday games and set my daily lineups), but if you want to do them day by day, that's cool too.

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
                          Nearly everyone is available for trade.
                          HAHAHAHAH Axel, your team name ... "WTF is a Snooch" ... Hilarious.

Comment

• hehe.

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
                              Yes you can! I generally set them for the whole week all in one shot (meaning I go through Monday-Sunday games and set my daily lineups), but if you want to do them day by day, that's cool too.
                              When are daily lineups due by? I imagine you can't set a lineup while a game is in progress.

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
                                When are daily lineups due by? I imagine you can't set a lineup while a game is in progress.
                                Exactly. You can sub a guy in or out right up until his game tips off.

Comment

Working...
                                X