X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i need an eastern time as well, please and thank you

Comment

Our draft is scheduled for Saturday night September 19 at midnight EST? Can we make it earlier in the day? OR is the midnight draft time what was decided on?

Comment

Fixed. 20th at noon EST.

Comment

are we waiting a few days to see if we can get to ten players? when will we get draft order?

Comment

It's a live auction draft. There is no draft order, not this year. My advice is to go do a mock auction draft at Yahoo for practice if you've not done one before. It will be extremely beneficial to your draft day, trust me.

We're rolling with eight teams. Surprisingly only eight people on this big board are interested in hockey. We can run a good league with eight though. We've had six successful seasons of it in NFL fantasy.

Comment

Ahh. Ok. I was asking specifically so i could do the mock drafts while knowing my position. As it stands we all have a set amount of money to spend on positioning? So I could, in theory, have the first and second picks? If everyone lays down all their cash at the first pick what happens? Just trying to get a clear picture of how this works. Thanks

Comment

Its an auction, highest bidder takes the player. We all have the same money. Once you get a mock under your belt you'll understand.

Next year we'll roll with a standard live draft but I am opting for an auction in year one so that we're all indisputably on even footing to start.

Comment

Its been a while...but if I am not mistaken...can we not assign our values to players and yahoo will do input it all for us? if for some reason we cannot be available for draft?

I know yahoo does it in a live non auction style draft.

Comment

Yeah, you can pre-rank. Go to the draft section of the league page and you should see something.

Comment

is $145 too high of a bid for Kessel?

Comment

Try and find out.

Comment

Just finished my trial auction draft....

Got sid the Kid and Ovechkin.

lol

Comment

Get Ready

The draft is this Sunday.

Comment

Working...
                            X