Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

26th is best for me because i never work on sundays.

Comment

Apollo wrote: View Post
      Guys, how about the 20th or 26th of September?
      20th would be better for me in all likelihood.
      Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

Draft Date

The original date was Sunday, September 27th for the draft. As of now the draft is still confirmed for this date. I want to help Axel out and so here is the plan:

Here are the other option:
        • Saturday, September 19th
        • Sunday, September 20th
        • Saturday, September 26th

Out of the 19th, 20th and 26th indicate which days you all absolutely cannot do. If all dates will not work for someone then we will not move the draft time but if we can get a consensus date through process of elimination then I will reschedule. I will confirm the draft date on Friday, September 4th.

The key goal here is to try to find a new date that everyone can find a way to attend. The goal is not to find a date that is most convenient for all because in my seven years of running these things here that is an impossible goal.

Comment

Guys, I will be sending out invites via the Yahoo Sports commissioner's CP. Please private message me an email address you prefer to receive the invite.

Comment

Apollo wrote: View Post
            The original date was Sunday, September 27th for the draft. As of now the draft is still confirmed for this date. I want to help Axel out and so here is the plan:

Here are the other option:
            • Saturday, September 19th
            • Sunday, September 20th
            • Saturday, September 26th

Out of the 19th, 20th and 26th indicate which days you all absolutely cannot do. If all dates will not work for someone then we will not move the draft time but if we can get a consensus date through process of elimination then I will reschedule. I will confirm the draft date on Friday, September 4th.

The key goal here is to try to find a new date that everyone can find a way to attend. The goal is not to find a date that is most convenient for all because in my seven years of running these things here that is an impossible goal.
            Sundays work best for me.

Comment

For me, the 25th is the scheduled C-Section date, so before then works best. 26th could work but hard to say.

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

This would be fun, but it has been so damn long since I watched or read anything Hockey....

Does Wayne Gretzky still play for the Oilers?

And Velery Kamenski still with the Nordiques?

Comment

Never too late to get back into it. This will be the first season in a long time for me. We're in the same boat sort of.

Comment

Yup, Fuck it im in

Comment

I'm in the same boat as snooch. Hockey not too popular in china and i kinda drifted away. Is Crosby still the best player in the league? Other than yahoo ratings any good website for research purposes?

I joined cause the NBA dynasty is kick ass and I have lots of free time.

Comment

Alright, we need one more person to step up to give us the minimum. Was hoping for a little more interest than this but we are in the dog days of summer.

Comment

Have a cba made up already? Any idea on cap space etc?

Comment

What stats does yahoo focus on for hockey?

Comment

Miekenstien wrote: View Post
                              What stats does yahoo focus on for hockey?
                              The categories stats are in the OP under scoring.

Comment

We're not doing this like the NBA dynasty; no cap just like the NFL dynasty. I'm running three other leagues here and I am now a commish again on the NBA Keeper and so I don't have the time to maintain something big.

Comment

Working...
                                X