Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Syrian Crisis in One Picture (Warning: Very Sad)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Apollo wrote: View Post
    That's America, not Canada. Different culture. Different gun laws.
    Different conservatism as well, for the most part.

Comment

• SkywalkerAC wrote: View Post
      Different conservatism as well, for the most part.
      Not mention a very powerful lobby group the NRA who uses the 2nd amendment as some sort of badge (when really they are protecting the gun manufacturer who funds them). A very tenuous amendment as well which has been interpreted every which way and of course written by well intentioned people when the musket was the most dangerous weapon of choice used.

Comment

• And when they had to worry about the British.

Comment

And when they had to worry about the British.
          My understanding is that it was enacted primarily in response to the concerns that a dictatorial/tyrannic central govt. may force themselves on the people. It also mentions "militia" specifically which translated today could be the "National Guard" prevalent in most if not every state. The British had already been defeated and essentially were gone (probably to Canada!! first) by this time.

Comment

• Could have sworn long ago I read a paper on how the British influenced the 2nd amendment but who knows, maybe I'm wrong, I'm not an American historian.

There is no good reason to own a sub machine gun or an assault rifle in North America. The more that are out there, the easier it is for criminals to get them.

Comment

Could have sworn long ago I read a paper on how the British influenced the 2nd amendment but who knows, maybe I'm wrong, I'm not an American historian.

There is no good reason to own a sub machine gun or an assault rifle in North America. The more that are out there, the easier it is for criminals to get them.
              I dont think you are wrong about the influence part. Britain of course had a king/monarch. The founders did not want a new king (made in America one). The French as well influenced a lot of the constitution....and they are made fun off.

Comment

• This planned parenthood shooter is a nut.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-governm...ifers-in-area/

He's registered to vote as an "unaffiliated female".

Yes, you read that correctly.
                Sunny ways my friends, sunny ways
                Because its 2015

Comment

• Uncle_Si wrote: View Post
                  This planned parenthood shooter is a nut.

His name is Dear “originally was from South Carolina and also lived in North Carolina?
                  "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

This planned parenthood shooter is a nut.

How does that work in the States (or Colorado), can any man register to vote as a woman? Surely you would have to have started the gender transformation process.

He sure doesn't look to have put much work into becoming a woman. I'm betting on clerical error.
                    Last edited by SkywalkerAC; Sat Nov 28, 2015, 06:43 PM.

Comment

How does that work in the States (or Colorado), can any man register to vote as a woman? Surely you would have to have started the gender transformation process.

He sure doesn't look to have put much work into becoming a woman. I'm betting on clerical error.
                      The fact that he walked into a planned parenthood and started shooting people, I'll stick with the "nut" philosophy. But governmental error is also highly likely.
                      Because its 2015

Comment

The fact that he walked into a planned parenthood and started shooting people, I'll stick with the "nut" philosophy. But governmental error is also highly likely.
                        Lol. Is that code for OBama walked him into the place? One never knows.

Comment

The fact that he walked into a planned parenthood and started shooting people, I'll stick with the "nut" philosophy.
                          Not sure what that has to do with him being registered as a female voter.

Comment

Not sure what that has to do with him being registered as a female voter.
                            Um...have you um, seen a picture of HIM. He's not even trying to look like a chick, if he did that'd be one thing, but this guy isn't even wearing mascara.
                            Because its 2015

Comment

• Bendit wrote: View Post
                              Lol. Is that code for OBama walked him into the place? One never knows.
                              Lol, I just felt like throwing in a low blow
                              Because its 2015

Comment

Do you also blame the government when it rains on Saturdays?

Comment

Working...
                                X