Is T-Mac a hall of famer?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is T-Mac a hall of famer?

He was the best scorer in the league at one point for a period of time.
    Mamba Mentality

TRex wrote: View Post
    He was the best scorer in the league at one point for a period of time.
    Never got out of the first round. Belinelli and Bonner have multiple rings and Daye has one. VC has gone further in the playoffs

Comment

He was at one time on of the best 5 player's in the league in Orlando if hill was not injured they would have easily gone farther in the playoffs

Comment

rightsideup wrote: View Post
        He was at one time on of the best 5 player's in the league in Orlando if hill was not injured they would have easily gone farther in the playoffs
        The poor playoffs hurts because almost any great player managed to get out of the first round. Regardless of team, coach or whatever Jordan would be able to get out of the first round at least.

Comment

He'll probably get in since players like Mitch Richmond are in the HOF.
          "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

He shouldn't make it, but he will.

Comment

Honestly ... I don't think he will make it in.

Vince > TMac. At least when it comes to HoF.

Comment

Joey wrote: View Post
                Honestly ... I don't think he will make it in.

Vince had some injuries but his career longevity and playoff success is greater than Tracey S

Comment

7x all star, 7x all nba, top tier superstar for a number of years. It's enough, he'll make it. He's pretty borderline, but on the good side of borderline. Not advancing in the playoffs will always be a stain, but he was generally great in the playoffs, close to 30 points a game in his Orlando / Houston playoff games.

Comment

Joey wrote: View Post
                    That's obvious. Vince is a hall of famer for sure.

I think T-Mac is borderline but i think he gets in. Like MACK11 said, Mitch Richmond is in the HOF. No disrespect. great player, but prime T-Mac IMO was a much better player than prime Richmond.
                    Mamba Mentality

Comment

TRex wrote: View Post
                      That's obvious. Vince is a hall of famer for sure.

I think T-Mac is borderline but i think he gets in. Like MACK11 said, Mitch Richmond is in the HOF. No disrespect. great player, but prime T-Mac IMO was a much better player than prime Richmond.
                      Yes a certain standard has been set and Tracy meets it.

Comment

If T-Mac doesn't make it....

Well, why shouldn't he? His play was more than enough, and other guys that never won a title did it too.

He's definitely a great SG.... shame him & VC never worked out....
                        Axel wrote:
                        Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                        KeonClark wrote:
                        We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                        KeonClark wrote:
                        I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

The Hall of Fame Greatly favors the great scorers so maybe he gets in. If he doesn't it's not a great oversight because I think he's on the boarder.

His big knocks are playoffs performance and longevity.

T-Mac should have the same odds as Chris Webber. Webber is no lock either.

Carter is above them both. Carter did more outside the NBA as well and that should help his case.

Comment

Yep, Webber's NBA career is kind of similar, with a bit more playoff success. I think he'd make it on NCAA alone, though. Fab Five was too big of a thing for Webber not to make HOF, and despite chucking in final games, that team was overall very successful.

I think both TMac and Webber will make it, but Webber has a bit more security because of NCAA.

How does the HOF work, btw, can you get recognized twice as NBA and college player?

Comment

BobLoblaw wrote: View Post
                              Yep, Webber's NBA career is kind of similar, with a bit more playoff success. I think he'd make it on NCAA alone, though. Fab Five was too big of a thing for Webber not to make HOF, and despite chucking in final games, that team was overall very successful.

I think both TMac and Webber will make it, but Webber has a bit more security because of NCAA.

How does the HOF work, btw, can you get recognized twice as NBA and college player?
                              Be interesting to know how they'll treat Webber's college career, considering Michigan has completely erased his history there.
                              "Stop eating your sushi."
                              "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
                              "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
                              - Jack Armstrong

Comment

Working...
                              X