This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Snooch wrote: View Post
    you drafted really well, I had a hard time following along on my old phone, it kept dropping/crashing out...

you got 6 guys in the top 50...thats pretty damn solid...

but hard to tell right now.

But I am the only team with 2 top 4 ranked guys...
    Yeah, I like your team as well, but personally feel that Stamkos and Seguin are better options than Ovie (more volatile production) and Tavares (lower ceiling). My top 2 targets were Stamkos and Seguin (both ranked top 5), with Tavares as the back-up plan if I missed out on one of them.

My entire D group is Top 12 at the position (ranked 5,6,7,8,9,12) with my bench D 19th. I also got both W/D eligible D guys in Burns/Bufyuglien, so scoring from the back end shouldn't be an issue.

Goalies ranked 5th and 6th, with back-up ranked 15th.

If my young guys like Drouin (hopefully playing next to Stamkos), MacKinnon, Eichel and Huberdeau play well, then it's game over for you gents.

Never been more happy with a draft in my life
    Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

Yeah, you have a damn solid team.

I achieved my goal though, its been so long since I followed or competed in any sort of a fantasy Hockey thing, that I just wanted to get a couple of very highly ranked players and go from there.

I figure I can always trade them later in the season if my team as a whole is stinking it up and go full out rebuild, cause surely a got a couple guys I am sure a team could use.

But I expect Ovie and Tavares should keep me competetive at least, then some shrewd moves to round out.

Comment

I think I ended up with a great starting point.Good blend of guys at the beginning and middle of their careers. I should compete now and look good in the future.

If anyone is looking for a goalie, I'm open to trades.

Comment

Apollo wrote: View Post
          I think I ended up with a great starting point.Good blend of guys at the beginning and middle of their careers. I should compete now and look good in the future.

If anyone is looking for a goalie, I'm open to trades.
          That is where I am fucked up, I do not know who is at the beginning and who is at the end, I never put enough time into it...

I am sure it will bite me in the ass, but oh well..

I got 2 top 4 guys. lol

Comment

I probably made some sacrifices at times looking to the future. I hope it doesn't bite me in the ass right now.
            Last edited by Apollo; Mon Sep 21, 2015, 04:39 PM. Reason: Autocorrect grrrr

Comment

axel managed his money really well. had his pick in the middle of the draft all over the place

Comment

When I first saw my team, I was a little disappointed because i really missed out on a lot of guys I was targeting. But i guess it could have been a lot worse lol

Comment

Well, forced to take an auto draft team thanks to last minute work commitments. I feel like a GM who has to come in and rebuild the team he inherited.
                  9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

i am starting to like mine more and more as I research the players on it.

Some guys in line to have a very productive season.

Comment

Auction to Standard - Important

Everyone, to convert the auction draft to standard for next year we'll sort your guys from most expensive to least expensive and that will determine the round for each player. That said, a bunch of your guys went for the same price and so there are ties which must be broken. Here is a great one time opportunity for you all as there are two ways to address this and one provides you with a potential competitive advantage:
                      1. You send me a ordering of your team from highest to lowest with your determination of ordering of the ties(ie: when i get to the backend of my ordering I note that I bought three players for the same price of $2; Gordie, Wayne and Mario. When putting together my ordering I indicate that 21. Gordie, 22. Mario, 23. Wayne). Send this to me by Wednesday, September 30th. Let me know if this is unclear as I can post my own submission in here early for reference.
                      2. If you do not send by September 30th I will break the ties by the ordering in which they were selected in the auction draft.

It's important to get this sorted now so that everyone knows the round of each player in the league for the sake of trades and FA signings.

Thank you and good luck.

Comment

Apollo wrote: View Post
                        Everyone, to convert the auction draft to standard for next year we'll sort your guys from most expensive to least expensive and that will determine the round for each player. That said, a bunch of your guys went for the same price and so there are ties which must be broken. Here is a great one time opportunity for you all as there are two ways to address this and one provides you with a potential competitive advantage:
                        1. You send me a ordering of your team from highest to lowest with your determination of ordering of the ties(ie: when i get to the backend of my ordering I note that I bought three players for the same price of $2; Gordie, Wayne and Mario. When putting together my ordering I indicate that 21. Gordie, 22. Mario, 23. Wayne). Send this to me by Wednesday, September 30th. Let me know if this is unclear as I can post my own submission in here early for reference.
                        2. If you do not send by September 30th I will break the ties by the ordering in which they were selected in the auction draft.

It's important to get this sorted now so that everyone knows the round of each player in the league for the sake of trades and FA signings.

Thank you and good luck.
                        Your message on Yahoo says Oct 30th
                        Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

Let me send a follow up. Thanks.

Comment

How do I look up what I paid for everyone, I cannot seem to find it.

Comment

Found It

Comment

Over in the NBA dynasty we have to post adds/removes for cap purposes. Here there are no caps but do you want us to post transactions in the thread anyway?

I dropped Brandon prust and added Craig Anderson. After reading that if your goalies don't get 4 games a week you get no goalie points. So a third goalie is important in case the schedule gods fuck up one of your weeks.

Comment

Working...
                                X