Comment

Joey wrote: View Post
      Lebron chimes in:

Get it done!!!! Straight up. #MissMyBrother @realtristan13

A photo posted by LeBron James (@kingjames) on

lol the GM has spoken
      "Stop eating your sushi."
      "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
      "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
      - Jack Armstrong

Comment

If this shit drags on throughout the year he might not play for Canada next summer. Damn it.
        The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

TrueTorontoFan wrote: View Post
          thats similar to the Latrell Spreewell thing.
          He had a family to feed!!....

Comment

God I hate rich Paul. "don't worry Tristan. I have been a childhood friend of lebrons. We will just hold the team hostage. Lebron has your back.". He is like the nbas mark gandler.

Why doesn't that tweet read "take your money brother, you're a backup now and when we start winning again you are going to be marginalized even more"

Comment

Miekenstien wrote: View Post
              God I hate rich Paul. "don't worry Tristan. I have been a childhood friend of lebrons. We will just hold the team hostage. Lebron has your back.". He is like the nbas mark gandler.

Why doesn't that tweet read "take your money brother, you're a backup now and when we start winning again you are going to be marginalized even more"
              Except LeBron has been being very careful to avoid picking sides so far, even while urging both sides to get a deal done. And when the press tries to interpret something he says as favoring one side or the other, he is quick to clarify. Which, when you compare that to the way "The Decision"-era LeBron carried himself, suggests that he might actually have grown up since then.

Comment

TheWaterboy wrote: View Post
                Except LeBron has been being very careful to avoid picking sides so far, even while urging both sides to get a deal done. And when the press tries to interpret something he says as favoring one side or the other, he is quick to clarify. Which, when you compare that to the way "The Decision"-era LeBron carried himself, suggests that he might actually have grown up since then.
                Then shouldn't he be tweeting about it the same amount as his teammates?

Comment

Miekenstien wrote: View Post
                  Then shouldn't he be tweeting about it the same amount as his teammates?
                  Lebron is a basketball god. He has licence to tweet just about anything (like taking on the NRA) if he so desires.
                  Last edited by stretch; Mon Oct 5, 2015, 05:34 PM.

Comment

Glad the Cavs are starting the season off on the wrong foot. We need all the help we can get to claim 1st in the East.

Comment

Thompson, bennt, wiggans ollenyk......and thompson, will all be in toronto eventually.

you will all see.

Comment

Superjudge wrote: View Post
                        Thompson, bennt, wiggans ollenyk......and thompson, will all be in toronto eventually.

you will all see.
                        Had a few brews?

Comment

Signed to a 5 year/82 mill deal. This is absolute madness for someone who won't even play much. He's not even worth half the amount.
                          "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

hotfuzz wrote: View Post
                            Signed to a 5 year/82 mill deal. This is absolute madness for someone who won't even play much. He's not even worth half the amount.
                            This has to be the biggest contract for a bench player I've ever seen
                            "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

JJ Hickson vs Tristan Thompson last season...

Damn tragedy.

Comment

Man that's a lot of cheddar tied up on the powerforward position

Comment

Working...
                                X