No announcement yet.

Raptors vs Lakers PRESEASON GAME 3 - 10pm EST

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• okay I liked the Carroll signing in the offseason...but I am starting to love it.

Thing I have noticed...and tell me if I am wrong

Last game Patterson had four wide open 3s he could have taken he instead pump faked and drove and nothing really happened.

This game he has had two wide open 3s he could have taken that he passed up.

If our 40% 3pt shooter is not going to let fly...and he isn't going to rebound...and he is going to be a turnstyle on defense...we need to do something about that
    For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

• 007 wrote: View Post
      I thought that's why we got Carroll
      No that's what Dwane thinks
      "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• thead wrote: View Post
        okay I liked the Carroll signing in the offseason...but I am starting to love it.

Last game Patterson had four wide open 3s he could have taken he instead pump faked and drove and nothing really happened.

If our 40% 3pt shooter is not going to let fly...and he isn't going to rebound...and he is going to be a turnstyle on defense...we need to do something about that
        Seriously Patterson has looked straight up incompetent so far. For the love of god stop passing up open 3s

Comment

okay I liked the Carroll signing in the offseason...but I am starting to love it.

100% agree, our 4 spot is looking like our weakest position.
          #JaysWinningLikeItz93'

Comment

I think he is trying something in preseason. I know last year he said people found out he was shooting too many threes and gave him the drive. This year maybe hes trying to make it less obvious?

Comment

• I've accepted that Patterson is not going to get double digit rebounds but if he ain't shooting let's figure something out there.
              For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

• This is the 3rd preseason game and DeRozan still looks like ass

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
                  This is the 3rd preseason game and DeRozan still looks like ass
                  I kind of expected that

Comment

• Let's just wait and see. It's only preseason.
                    "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

• where is defense?
                      Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
                        This is the 3rd preseason game and DeRozan still looks like ass
                        DeMar DeDonkey

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                        OG is our king

Comment

• we finally have a decent amount of assists since demar hasn't had the ball in his hands nearly as much

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post

where is defense?
                            They left it in Vancouver

Comment

• If anyone has time, check out gilbert arenas' instagram. It's all full of the matt barner/fisher fiasco. This dude is legit crazy lol.

https://instagram.com/g.i.l.b.e.r.t.a.r.e.n.a.s/
                              "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

• LA looks like a nice place, you'd think DD would play a little better for his towns folk.
                                #JaysWinningLikeItz93'

Comment

Working...
                                X