Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Preseason Game 4: Minnesota Timberpups at Toronto Raptors - Mon Oct 12, 7:30pm ET

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Damn what happened to Patterson, at this rate Bennet is going to take all his minutes.

Comment

• JV is actually huge. hes bullying everyone out there
      I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

• Cory is smart. I love him already.

Kyle is just Kyle. He's on another planet when he's healthy.

Our PGs are hot.

Comment

• Ross is too much of a streaky shooter. When he's off he's OFF and when he's on he's on. We need a more consistent shooter coming off that bench.
          I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Cory is a serious athlete at the 1-spot, and will have no problem guarding a lot of 2s out there. Looking like a terrific signing.

Terrence and Harrison Barnes both seem like they should hit from 3 way more than they do. They both end up with a decent percentage, it's just the open ones that you expect them to hit keep them from being lights-out.

Comment

• But at least Ross's defense has been consistently good so far this preseason.
              I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• So many coaches say they want to play "four out" this year. It just looks weird to me when the Raptors do it. I miss the cutting and screening, the back door plays you see with Boston. Or two bigs taking it to the hoop.

Comment

• SkywalkerAC wrote: View Post
                  Cory is a serious athlete at the 1-spot, and will have no problem guarding a lot of 2s out there. Looking like a terrific signing.

Terrence and Harrison Barnes both seem like they should hit from 3 way more than they do. They both end up with a decent percentage, it's just the open ones that you expect them to hit keep them from being lights-out.
                  Agreed. I don't know about barnes cause I don't really watch him but I know for damn sure Ross misses WAY too many wide open shots. It's so frustrating.

Comment

• caccia wrote: View Post
                    So many coaches say they want to play "four out" this year. It just looks weird to me when the Raptors do it. I miss the cutting and screening, the back door plays you see with Boston. Or two bigs taking it to the hoop.
                    there is nothing sexier than a high post to low post big to big pass...
                    For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

• weakness of ICE defense are stretch 4 right? Should we expect stretch 4s to have big nights against us?
                      Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• yabadabayolo wrote: View Post
                        JV is actually huge. hes bullying everyone out there
                        I kept telling people when they say he should get back to his rookie weight - this is not a small dude. He's way closer to being a Marc Gasol strongman-type than he is a Pau Gasol finesse player.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                          weakness of ICE defense are stretch 4 right? Should we expect stretch 4s to have big nights against us?
                          Yes but also we have Patterson out there which helps any 4 score.
                          "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
                            Yes but also we have Patterson out there which helps any 4 score.
                            well its 50/50 right. Personnel and Scheme
                            Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Preseason Game 4: Minnesota Timberpups at Toronto Raptors - Mon Oct 12, 7:30p...

SkywalkerAC wrote: View Post
                              I kept telling people when they say he should get back to his rookie weight - this is not a small dude. He's way closer to being a Marc Gasol strongman-type than he is a Pau Gasol finesse player.
                              He was garbage with his rookie weight. He got bodied by even the smallest bigs.

His size right now is his biggest strength. It's how he gets boards and how he gets fouled so much

I don't know why ppl want him to lose it. Makes no sense

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                              I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

• Wiggins /lowry is a balling

Comment

Working...
                                X