Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guys maybe this a really dumb move but I'm dropping Lebron. I think he'll take it easy for much of the regular season especially the last few weeks. Should have traded him last year. My keepers:

Air Dawgs:

Whiteside, Lowry, M.Gasol, Gobert, K.Thompson, J.Butler

$180 spent

I'll show up at the last part of the draft!

Comment

pakdawgie wrote: View Post
      Guys maybe this a really dumb move but I'm dropping Lebron. I think he'll take it easy for much of the regular season especially the last few weeks. Should have traded him last year. My keepers:

Air Dawgs:

Whiteside, Lowry, M.Gasol, Gobert, K.Thompson, J.Butler

$180 spent

I'll show up at the last part of the draft!
      You have 3 centers? Damn son....
      Axel wrote:
      Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
      KeonClark wrote:
      We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
      KeonClark wrote:
      I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

Is there a reason that my keepers aren't showing up in my team? I went through yahoo to declare my keeper selections.

Comment

skywalker wrote: View Post
          Is there a reason that my keepers aren't showing up in my team? I went through yahoo to declare my keeper selections.
          Yeah.

Joey made a mistake..... as a deadline for a Keeper League had passed.
          Axel wrote:
          Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
          KeonClark wrote:
          We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
          KeonClark wrote:

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

SW, when I review the keepers I see Lillard and Curry declared.

Cody, dawg, your keepers are in now although I have to talk to Joey about how he sets up values. Once the teams are confirmed I think it's manually set by the commish.

We don't have a full league right now but I think Joey has backup plan in the event the last slot is difficult to fill.

Joey, for our benefit, here is quick link to the keeper edit page because I had to flip through for a bit to find it: http://basketball.fantasysports.yaho...confirmkeepers
            I don't think the rest of you can view the page.

If manual commish presetting the draft is done you'll be able to see it here prior to the draft: http://basketball.fantasysports.yaho...?drafttab=team

Comment

Keepers are set in Yahoo and updated above.
              Last edited by Joey; Sat Oct 24, 2015, 07:22 PM.

Comment

I'd like to announce, that Snooch has done the league a solid and graciously given up his ReDraft team in order to move in to take Raptorsss spot at the last minute.

Thanks Snooch!

Final ReDraft spot will be filled shortly.

Comment

Welcome aboard Snooch. If fantasy hockey is any indication then you're going to be a strong competitor.

Comment

Friendly reminder, Draft is Tomorrow at 4pm.
                    Last edited by Joey; Sat Oct 24, 2015, 07:27 PM.

Comment

Some really great players available this year too, holy smokes!
                      http://basketball.fantasysports.yaho...ba/768/players

Comment

Also, a big shout out to Apollo in helping to get things in order for the Draft tomorrow.

Comment

Damn, I really kind of wish I hadn't keepered Noah now.....

oh well, probably should have waited to see my roster before picking them..

lol

Comment

Snooch wrote: View Post
                            Damn, I really kind of wish I hadn't keepered Noah now.....

oh well, probably should have waited to see my roster before picking them..

lol
                            You still can, its all good. Just let me know your final decision on Keepers by tonight or tomorrow morning.

Comment

I definitely have my guys picked out for the draft, including a few sleeper choices. I know one guy no-one will touch...... hopefully.

Only 3 and a half hours to go.
                              Axel wrote:
                              KeonClark wrote:
                              KeonClark wrote:

Comment

Is Lebron supposed to be a FA?

Comment

Working...
                                X