Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Snooch is the mad scientist of fantasy hoops.

Comment

• Snooch wrote: View Post
      trade sent to everyone!!!!!!

Google image search is amazing.

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post

Google image search is amazing.
        is that result from this site...cause i made one just like that in dynasty...lol

Comment

is that result from this site...cause i made one just like that in dynasty...lol
          Hah Hilarious. It appears to be stored with "meme generator", but who knows, that would make a lot of sense! Haha

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
            Hah Hilarious. It appears to be stored with "meme generator", but who knows, that would make a lot of sense! Haha
            thats great, that is where I made it..lol

Comment

• Willing to Trade Drumond.

Yeah, guys. I'm willing to ship out Drummond.
              Axel wrote:
              Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
              KeonClark wrote:
              We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
              KeonClark wrote:
              I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• Well, so far injuries have absolutely devastated my season ... but I'm confident my boys will turn it around. After that trade, the message has been sent that I don't take kindly to "being injured".

Comment

• Somehow, I'm still only 6 games back of 8th. Gotta love it.

Hopefully Kawhi, Nik Vuc and KCP come in a jump-start this sorry motley-crew of individuals.

Comment

• Snooch and I just did a small deal......

I'd proudly would like to introduce the JYD to the Caracals! We are sad to see Reggie Jackson go, but this is a business.
                    Axel wrote:
                    Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                    KeonClark wrote:
                    We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                    KeonClark wrote:

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• On the flip side sources from the Snoochies front office had this to say

While letting Carrol go, the addition of Reggie Jackson, and Otto Porter a couple of young and emerging players who are looking beter and better as the season progresses makes the subtraction of Carroll and Ish Smith alot easier to swallow.
                      on the flip side an insider source stated

With the additions of Durant and Reggie Jackson, I think you will see rumors start to swirl surrounding the future of Chris Paul with the team....management has made it no secret they like big name players and may look to move Paul in a big noise making splash

Comment

• All this activity on team Snooch is making some in the business wonder if someone is on the hotseat.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
                          All this activity on team Snooch is making some in the business wonder if someone is on the hotseat.
                          Got the trade jones.....

Sent from my LG-D852 using Tapatalk

Comment

All this activity on team Snooch is making some in the business wonder if someone is on the hotseat.
                            He's a wheeler
                            He's a dealer
                            He's a filthy cheater
                            Gonna fleece us all
                            and you know he'll beat ya.

(JK, JK).
                            Axel wrote:
                            KeonClark wrote:
                            KeonClark wrote:

Comment

Got the trade jones.....

Sent from my LG-D852 using Tapatalk
                              I was drafting you an offer and got auto rejected because one of your guys was already in deal. That's how I found out. LOL

Comment

I was drafting you an offer and got auto rejected because one of your guys was already in deal. That's how I found out. LOL
                                paul is on the block.....

Comment

Working...
                                X