This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mack North wrote: View Post
    Not sure to be honest... I just try to set my lineups daily on this one and hope for the best. I've gotta look into some of my overall numbers and get back to you. A couple injuries have hampered my teams efforts thus far.

I just don't wanna be in bottom two and banished from Keeper island!
    Oh right. I forgot that was a thing. Damn. Gotta get moving.

Comment

Not sure to be honest... I just try to set my lineups daily on this one and hope for the best. I've gotta look into some of my overall numbers and get back to you. A couple injuries have hampered my teams efforts thus far.

I just don't wanna be in bottom two and banished from Keeper island!
      Edit: Couple trades sent your way.
      Last edited by Apollo; Wed Jan 6, 2016, 12:55 PM. Reason: update.

Comment

• Hey Mack, things changed there a little in between me making the offer and you seeing the offer. I don't know if I have anything you want and vice versa given our current team builds.

Comment

• Weird, every single matchup is 5-4 going into Sunday .. should be an eventful day!

Hoping I can take down Skywalker!

Comment

• OK, my current situation isn't getting it done.

ERIC BLEDSOE is on the block for anyone that would like a keeper for next year. Looking for a potential keeper type in return.

Comment

• So apparently, just based on wins and losses, I am above .500 for the season (6-5-1) ... and yet, I am 13 games below .500 based on Cats (46-59-3). Pretty wild stuff. I guess my opening week 0-9 loss, combined with 4 2-7 losses will do that to you!

Comment

• In an attempt to get out of the basement of the league, Mack North has traded Eric Bledsoe to the Cody Caracals in exchange for CJ McCollum.

Please put the trade through, Mr. Commissioner. Now.

Or at your earliest convenience.

Comment

In an attempt to get out of the basement of the league, Mack North has traded Eric Bledsoe to the Cody Caracals in exchange for CJ McCollum.

Please put the trade through, Mr. Commissioner. Now.

Or at your earliest convenience.
                  Doesn't work like that in Keeper, sir. It is up the league to decide.

Should be processed in 3-4 business days though. Haha

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
                    Doesn't work like that in Keeper, sir. It is up the league to decide.

Should be processed in 3-4 business days though. Haha
                    Oh bollox... I need him to beat Cody this week lol

Comment

Oh bollox... I need him to beat Cody this week lol
                      Haha Ya unfortunately it looks like it won't be reflected in your lineup until Monday. That's rough.

Comment

• why the fuck are my lineups getting reset, I set last nights lineups on Monday, reset them again yesterday, just checked on standings this morning and all of my active players were again listed as utility.

How can that happen?

Lost out on all of last nights games, lost ALOT of number because of it.

Comment

• Have you made acquisitions or trades? Every time you make a roster change your lineup resets. Rookie mistake.

Edit: you made a change on Tuesday and didn't update your lineups after. There's the point the problem occurred. I think almost everyone learns the hard way with this one.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
                            Have you made acquisitions or trades? Every time you make a roster change your lineup resets. Rookie mistake.

Edit: you made a change on Tuesday and didn't update your lineups after. There's the point the problem occurred. I think almost everyone learns the hard way with this one.
                            Bingo. I don't know how many weeks I lost because of that. Lol But now its habit, as soon as I make any adds or trades, I go in and reset my lineups.

Comment

• It happened to me a couple times over the years and always cost me wins. I don't know why they have it set up like that. Why not just have empty slots in the lineup where the old player used to be?

Either way, like you said Joey, after you get burned a time or two you fall in line and learn to live with it.

Comment

• Ya, and yet somehow I still managed to miss my lineups today ... DAMNIT! Haha

Comment

Working...
                                X