This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RR NBA Keeper League (S6)

Joey dusted off my old commish badge and handed it to me in the off-season. I'm co-commish again and what better way to get rolling then kicking off the season six thread?

Summary of the key rules heading into the draft:
    1. You can use a keeper tag on as many players as you want as long as they fit within the cap.
    2. You can flag a player as a keeper twice.
    3. You can flag a players as a franchise player as many times as you want. You can only have one franchise player and this kicks on those keepers who have been a keeper for two consecutive seasons.
    4. It's your choice to keeper players or not.

Draft Notes
    • Live Auction
    • Draft Time: Sun Oct 25 4:00pm EST
    • $200(fantasy dollars) draft salary cap
    • $30 deduction in draft salary cap for each keeper tagged player.
    • $50 deduction in draft salary cap for franchise keeper tagged player

You can check out the season five thread for off-season activities.

This season marks a league first: the bottom two teams in the standings at the end of the playoffs are ejected from the league and replaced with the top two teams from the newly minted Re-Draft League. I'd imagine there is only one exception to avoiding being tossed in the *gasp* "re-draft pit" and that's if someone volunteers to take your place. Is it just me or does this sound a little like the Hunger Games?

Keeper Status

Joey
    Kevin Durant [Franchise] $50
    Kyrie Irving [2nd Time Keeper] $30
    Anthony Davis [2nd Time Keeper] $30

Tucas
    James Harden [2nd Time Keeper] $30
    Lamarcus Aldridge [2nd Time Keeper] $30
    Chris Bosh [1st Time Keeper] $30
    Jeff Teague [1st Keeper] $30

Skywalker
    Damian Lillard [2nd Time Keeper] $30
    Stephen Curry [1st Time Keeper] $30

Air Dawgs
    Kyle Lowry [2nd Time Keeper] $30
    Rudy Gobert [1st Time Keeper] $30
    Marc Gasol [1st Time Keeper] $30
    Hassan Whiteside [1st Time Keeper] $30
    Jimmy Butler [1st Time Keeper] $30

JBML
    Al Horford [2nd Time Keeper] $30
    Danny Green [1st Time Keeper] $30

Mack North
    Demarcus Cousins [Franchise] $50
    Eric Bledsoe [1st Time Keeper] $30
    Rudy Gay [1st Time Keeper] $30
    Andrew Wiggins [1st Time Keeper] $30

Ballswin
    John Wall [Franchise] $50
    Draymond Green [1st Time Keeper] $30
    Pau Gasol [1st Time Keeper] $30
    Mike Conley [1st Time Keeper] $30
    Elfrid Payton [1st Time Keeper] $30

Mangokid
    N/A

Cody74
    Andre Drummond [2nd Time Keeper]$30
    Ryan Anderson [2nd Time Keeper]$30

Snooch
    Kawhi Leonard [2nd Time Keeper]]$30 $30
    Chris Paul [1st Time Keeper]$30
    Joakim Noah [1st Time Keeper]$30
    Gordon Hayward [1st Time Keeper]$30

Drizz
    Brook Lopez [1st Time Keeper]$30
    Victor Oladipo [1st Time Keeper]$30

Apollo
    Russell Westbrook [1st Time Keeper]$30

Red - Highlighted those players that are due to be 3rd Time Keepers, and thus required Franchise Selections for next season.
    Last edited by Joey; Sat Oct 24, 2015, 07:23 PM.

This brings me to my first question. Is everyone aware of those players they've kept twice already? Is everyone aware of those players who are entering their last year of regular keeper status?

Comment

This was in the other thread... Joey posted up that information for everyone.
      Axel wrote:
      Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
      KeonClark wrote:
      We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
      KeonClark wrote:
      I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

Posted the keeper status' as well, so people can see whats up. Will update when the Keeper Deadline passes. Make sure you get your Keepers in!

Comment

I'm keeping Westbrook. I thought that was noted. I can drop it in later.

Comment

Apollo wrote: View Post
            I'm keeping Westbrook. I thought that was noted. I can drop it in later.
            I'm talking about in Yahoo. People need to select their Keepers on Yahoo. That list is purely reflective of last years status'.

Comment

Joey wrote: View Post
              I'm talking about in Yahoo. People need to select their Keepers on Yahoo. That list is purely reflective of last years status'.
              How do I do that, Joey?

I'm not used to Yahoo at all......
              Axel wrote:
              Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
              KeonClark wrote:
              We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
              KeonClark wrote:

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

Cody73 wrote: View Post
                How do I do that, Joey?

I'm not used to Yahoo at all......
                Just go to "Team" at the top of the Yahoo Fantasy Page, and then select "Select Keeper Players" I believe.

Comment

Only 11 out of the 14 managers have signed up on yahoo. Is that correct? Is this going to matter on draft day? Normally you have to have an even number of teams...

Comment

Mack North wrote: View Post
                    Only 11 out of the 14 managers have signed up on yahoo. Is that correct? Is this going to matter on draft day? Normally you have to have an even number of teams...
                    Ya Raptorsss never reported in, even though he was active fairly recently. I figured he'd get in, but never happened and never replied to any emails and PMs.

As I mentioned above, I'll insert my buddy if we don't get any takers. Kinda sucks, as I would've looked to fill his spot first had I known.

Comment

Another idea would be to bump up someone from re-draft(possibly the first person to show interest in re-draft) and fill their spot in re-draft with a waitlister. Anyone can leave a league as long as the commish hasn't locked it down and as long as the draft hasn't occurred.

Comment

Joey wrote: View Post
                        Just go to "Team" at the top of the Yahoo Fantasy Page, and then select "Select Keeper Players" I believe.
                        I'm looking around, and no.... not there.

I don't see a Select Keepers option at all.

I see a link that says MyTeam but it gives me no option to select anyone or anything.

Why is this?

I'm confused.
                        Axel wrote:
                        KeonClark wrote:
                        KeonClark wrote:

Comment

Cody73 wrote: View Post
                          I'm looking around, and no.... not there.

I don't see a Select Keepers option at all.

I see a link that says MyTeam but it gives me no option to select anyone or anything.

Why is this?

I'm confused.
                          Ya, sorry, I guess the deadline passed for Keeper League. No worries though. Everything got Fuckered, so just list them here and I'll make sure everyone gets theirs.

Comment

I didn't put mine in yahoo either. Some example I am.

Comment

Andre Drummond

Ryan Anderson

Those are my Keepers. I said it before too, Joey.
                              Axel wrote:
                              KeonClark wrote:
                              KeonClark wrote:

Comment

Working...
                              X