Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That's a great attitude. Everyone who learns a fantasy sport has to take some poor showings in the standings. One thing I recommend is looking back on what worked and what didn't for every phase of the season (ie: draft, early season, trade deadline, close of the season). Write that down and email it to yourself. Review before the draft next season. May sound dumb but it helps if you're new.

Comment

• The other thing is that with Snooch leaving at seasons end, and with Mango being the likely Demotee (sorry Mango.. haha), I think the Caracals can maybe expect to return to Keeper next season.

Comment

• What so they can use all my trade secrets to destroy me?!

Comment

• I was really hoping for an Easter miracle tonight, but it wasn't meant to be! haha

Congrats on a great week, and good luck in the finals!

Comment

• Congrats to Snooch on the hard fought win. There should be a good battle for the title.
            Skywalker man, why do you gotta get in my way in the keeper and dynasty leagues!??

Comment

• drizz wrote: View Post
              Congrats to Snooch on the hard fought win. There should be a good battle for the title.
              Skywalker man, why do you gotta get in my way in the keeper and dynasty leagues!??
              haha! I noticed that earlier! Sorry for getting in the way man, but i gotta put food on the table and losing don't pay the bills! haha

Comment

• Congrats Snooch!

And at least i got a trophy for the case

Comment

• Big Win for the Snoochy Boochies! Congrats Snooch!!

Great season guys!!

Comment

• Good season fellows, and congrats to Snooch!

Comment

• Snooch takes it all, eh? Nice work by the cockiest person in the group!
                      Axel wrote:
                      Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                      KeonClark wrote:
                      We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                      KeonClark wrote:
                      I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• If there are any spots. Let me know!

Comment

• What is the date that we have to declare keepers?

Comment

• Great feeling to be promoted. Let's see if I have what it takes to be competitive in this league!

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                            X