Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hmmm, I will think that one over. There are some injury concerns which diminish his value on the market; he's only good to me if he's playing.

Comment

• TRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAADDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comeon someone trade with me!!!

Comment

• Apollo, was trying to piece together a counter move, but wasn't able to find anything that worked last night. Perhaps we revisit once I've been able to confirm your pieces will be able to maintain some of their gaudy numbers. Haha

Comment

• in an effort to surround durant with the right players, the Snooches would like to announce a trade.

The Snooches are to receive:

Klay Thompson
          Kyle Lowry
          Lou Williams

The snooches hate to see, Chris Paul, Gordon Hayward and Kosta Koufos go but want to wish them well on their new team.

Say hello to the start of a beautiful team

pg:Lowry
          sg:Klay
          g:Reggie Jackson
          sf: Otto Porter
          pf: Dirk Nowitzki
          f: Kevin Durant
          c: Deandre Jordan
          C: Enes Kanter

Util: Lou
          Util: Marvin Williams

BN: Lawson
          BN: Johnson
          BN: Lin
          BN: Miles
          BN: Ed Davis

Comment

• Nice doing business with you Snooch! Need Paul and Hayward to turn around some early season disappointment. Also needed to deal Lowry this year before franchise status!

Air Dawgs

Comment

• pakdawgie wrote: View Post
              Nice doing business with you Snooch! Need Paul and Hayward to turn around some early season disappointment. Also needed to deal Lowry this year before franchise status!

Air Dawgs
              I figured that would work out for me in the deal. You needed to move Lowry.

Comment

• Damian Lillard is on the block.

Comment

• Why can't I win any match-ups?

Yeesh. I turn Melo and Jackson into 4 solid pieces, Ryan Anderson is balling and yet I can't get anything going at all this week. I don't know what else to do.
                  Axel wrote:
                  Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                  KeonClark wrote:
                  We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                  KeonClark wrote:
                  I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• Cody73 wrote: View Post
                    Why can't I win any match-ups?

Yeesh. I turn Melo and Jackson into 4 solid pieces, Ryan Anderson is balling and yet I can't get anything going at all this week. I don't know what else to do.
                    Trade me all those guys for Harden and start looking for keepers for next season.

Comment

Patience man. It'll come. Look at me ... my guys have gotten beat the F*ck up each and every week, but its a long season.

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
                        Patience man. It'll come. Look at me ... my guys have gotten beat the F*ck up each and every week, but its a long season.
                        Very happy to be part of one of those weeks! I still don't feel that good about my team, but I'm looking to have two 7-2 weeks in a row.

Comment

If you go here you'll see where you're struggling in head to head stats: http://basketball.fantasysports.yaho...t=P&type=stats

Maybe you have a player bringing down a cat or two you would otherwise win? I've turned down trades that would have brought me in the overall better player because it would have hurt some cats I'm strong in.

Its all stats and so that's the best place to start.

Comment

• The Caracals front office has released Bismack Biyombo.

In addition, they have called up Jon Leuer to take his place.
                            Axel wrote:
                            Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                            KeonClark wrote:
                            We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                            KeonClark wrote:
                            I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
                              If you go here you'll see where you're struggling in head to head stats: http://basketball.fantasysports.yaho...t=P&type=stats

Maybe you have a player bringing down a cat or two you would otherwise win? I've turned down trades that would have brought me in the overall better player because it would have hurt some cats I'm strong in.

Is all stats and so that's the best place to start.
                              Its those stat columns why I'm confident my guys will pull out of their funk. Once I have Kyrie, Davis, Beal, Jones and everyone playing like they're supposed to, and contributing the stats I know they will, I'll be right back where I was supposed to be.

Comment

The Caracals front office has released Bismack Biyombo.

In addition, they have called up Jon Leuer to take his place.
                                Very surprised you dropped him right when he's due for more minutes.

Comment

Working...
                                X