This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cody73 wrote: View Post
    Might as well get back the picks Snooch stupidly dealt away LOL.
    nope

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
      If only it were that easy. A week isn't nearly enough to get your footing but it's something to at least keep the wolves at bay.

The learning curve for this league is like nothing you've experienced. I can't say when that time will end but I can guarantee that if you take it for granted, it will devour you. I've been here for a few seasons, understand all the CBA rules (which have confused seasoned vets on occasion) and still can't operate without tons of mistakes.

Use your week; review rosters, cap sheets and old trades to get your footing and then proceed. Cap figures are as important to many trades as player skills. Understand the cap rules for resignings and such is just the bare minimum to functionality; you have a week to meet the minimum.
      that god damned amnesty rule.

if you can get back to the first week of trades you can see my firesale and then check snooch's trades. those are good starting points.

Comment

• 007 wrote: View Post
        Thanks for making this sound terrifying Axel. lol
        Be afraid. Be very afraid!

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
          Be afraid. Be very afraid!
          But more importantly....

Comment

• 007 wrote: View Post
            Thanks for making this sound terrifying Axel. lol
            Happy to help
            Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
              If only it were that easy. A week isn't nearly enough to get your footing but it's something to at least keep the wolves at bay.

The learning curve for this league is like nothing you've experienced. I can't say when that time will end but I can guarantee that if you take it for granted, it will devour you. I've been here for a few seasons, understand all the CBA rules (which have confused seasoned vets on occasion) and still can't operate without tons of mistakes.

Use your week; review rosters, cap sheets and old trades to get your footing and then proceed. Cap figures are as important to many trades as player skills. Understand the cap rules for resignings and such is just the bare minimum to functionality; you have a week to meet the minimum.
              To paraphrase:

Comment

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cb7JDgTe0dU

seems to be constantly streaming summer league. simmons brown up now for lottery pickers wanting a look

Comment

• sorry, seems i lied. i just finished watching day 3 orlando summer league and they said they were switching to the utah league but now it is not going to the game. sorry

Comment

• now the boston philly game is on

Comment

• Miekenstien wrote: View Post
                      now the boston philly game is on
                      Wrong thread
                      RR OG

Comment

• James Ballswin (Realizar) wrote: View Post
                        Wrong thread
                        put it up here for people with draft picks that want to scout.

Comment

• I wish the draft was today. At 1 and 5 I'm getting two big time additions.

I'd mention 10 but I have a funny feeling I won't have the 10th overall on Thursday.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
                            I wish the draft was today. At 1 and 5 I'm getting two big time additions.

I'd mention 10 but I have a funny feeling I won't have the 10th overall on Thursday.
                            why thursday? so is it simmons and brown? brown is looking good but needs to fill out a bit

Comment

• Miekenstien wrote: View Post
                              why thursday? so is it simmons and brown? brown is looking good but needs to fill out a bit
                              The league head office vetoed a deal I had with one of the new teams. We'll submit again on Thursday unless the other party has cold feet. Haha

As for Simmons and Brown, yeah they're interesting. So is everyone else in the top 15.

Comment

• i added 007 and cody to the cap sheet thread. i actually don't mind taking over that job. i remember before the commishes were going to do it but happy really wanted it. up to you guys but i have a lot of free time and don't mind.

also tucas i just saw again that i had an issue with adding rose because there were no assigned years.

Comment

Working...
                                X