This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Apollo wrote: View Post
    So I've had 40 Dynasty related private messages come through since joining four days ago. LOL
    We are the ONLY ones that max out our PM box here at RR. It's why the limit exists really. Haha

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
      So I've had 40 Dynasty related private messages come through since joining four days ago. LOL
      Wait a second.... I've only sent you 13.... you two bit sonoffa.....

haha

Comment

• skywalker wrote: View Post
        All eyes on this one! Matchup of the week!

Name another league where 1 vs 4 is the matchup of the week??

#ilovethisgame
        While I do recognize my tendency to place myself at the centre of the universe, the matchup of the week, in my opinion, is tucas vs. Axel. High stakes for both teams desperate to make the playoffs and without their own pick.

Comment

• mcHAPPY wrote: View Post
          While I do recognize my tendency to place myself at the centre of the universe, the matchup of the week, in my opinion, is tucas vs. Axel. High stakes for both teams desperate to make the playoffs and without their own pick.
          i agree with this. other than trying to take down the evil, from my point of view, skywalkers. i am only watching the tucas vs axel match up

Comment

It doesn't help that my team's best players have decided to "rest" going into the break.

General soreness? Really D-Rose? I'm going to assume this single game absence is a major injury and drop him for Etwaun Moore.

Comment

• Miekenstien wrote: View Post
              i agree with this. other than trying to take down the evil, from my point of view, skywalkers. i am only watching the tucas vs axel match up
              skywalkers is evil.

He is the HEATLES of RR NBA Dynasty.

Comment

skywalkers is evil.

He is the HEATLES of RR NBA Dynasty.
                yessss, yes. let your hate run through you. from now on you shall be known as darth sadness and together we shall destroy the jedi.

Comment

yessss, yes. let your hate run through you. from now on you shall be known as darth sadness and together we shall destroy the jedi.
                  Good Lord.

Next thing you know you're going to have me kill my father......

Comment

Yeah, it's definitely tops in my world lol.

Amazing that Melo had no knee problems for me all year then as soon as I deal him, bam, 3 MRIs in the last 2 weeks.

Short week could make things screwy though. FG% can be really hurt by a single bad game and these two weeks are huge for me.
                    Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• why are you guys saying short week? i thought i saw a post it note that says this week ends feb 21

Comment

why are you guys saying short week? i thought i saw a post it note that says this week ends feb 21
                        Oh snap. Didn't realize that. Had assumed it simply ran Mon-Thu.
                        Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

why are you guys saying short week? i thought i saw a post it note that says this week ends feb 21
                          No games after Thursday so week over.

Next week no games until Thirsday and ending Sunday as normal.

Next two weeks could be interesting....kinda like watching Drummond sink a 3/4 court 3 when he is on Macks team....FFS

Comment

youre right.
                            Extended week for everyone!

Comment

mcHAPPY wrote: View Post
                              No games after Thursday so week over.

Next week no games until Thirsday and ending Sunday as normal.

Next two weeks could be interesting....kinda like watching Drummond sink a 3/4 court 3 when he is on Macks team....FFS
                              We'll damn you're right.

First year they've done that.

I don't know if I can wait until the 21st to find out.

Comment

• Anybody elses "Matchup" screen showing tabs for the next 2 weeks? Totally weird.

... nevermind just read one post up .. Haha Ignore me! Ya this is definitely new.

Comment

Working...
                                X