X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mcHAPPY wrote: View Post
    So long ZBo.... we hardly knew you.
    So long JJ. It was a nice few weeks at least.

Anthony Bennett to Zach Randolph in just a few short weeks. Hopefully ZBo gets healthy, starts dominating and gets flipped again!
    Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Joey I'm getting cold feet here!

I'm starting to think too much!

Comment

Joey I'm getting cold feet here!

I'm starting to think too much!
        Give me until tonight if thats cool, busy day at the office. Just want to look at a few different things.

Comment

• need a third team?

Comment

• Snooch wrote: View Post
            need a third team?
            Between you and Axel shuffling each others decks and now you want to be third man in, you really get right up in there with everyone, eh? Have you no shame?!

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
              Between you and Axel shuffling each others decks and now you want to be third man in, you really get right up in there with everyone, eh? Have you no shame?!
              I am a slut. And I am totally content with my team how it stands, knowing full well that chandler is getting back and healthy, and Dwight will play more as season goes on, and kobe is getting better......

But its fun to trade....

Comment

I am a slut. And I am totally content with my team how it stands, knowing full well that chandler is getting back and healthy, and Dwight will play more as season goes on, and kobe is getting better......

But its fun to trade....
                What does better mean where you come from?

Comment

What does better mean where you come from?
                  Generally it means an improvement on where he is now

Sent from my LG-D852 using Tapatalk

Comment

Generally it means an improvement on where he is now

Lol - ok - just checking.

Comment

Lol - ok - just checking.
                      Although i am cautiosly optimistic he finishes the season with 20 5 and 5 per game.

Comment

Although i am cautiosly optimistic he finishes the season with 20 5 and 5 per game.

You should be cautiously optimistic that he finishes the season.

Comment

• tucas wrote: View Post
                          You should be cautiously optimistic that he finishes the season.
                          He will.

It kobe.

He will not end before his contract is up nor will he not perform at least somewhat. Im cool with having bean as an expiring

Comment

• kobe averages more shots then points right now. i read on espn yesterday after he said "even if i score 80, it doesn't make a difference" that it would take kobe 96 shots to get 80 points this year.

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
                              I agree with his interpretation of how it is written but not on the intent. That is part of the problem with having team's change owners, things that were discussed get lost.

My thought it that we go with Miek's interpretation this season and then re-word for next year to include the "absorb" point that Tucas made above.
                              Joey wrote: View Post
                              Well again, its not just being like the NBA .. sometimes we must take some liberties in order to account for things that aren't really a factor in the NBA. And in this case, I don't think 1-year contracts should always count as minimum. Otherwise every superstar at some point will be on a "minimum" deal and that's just not realistic at all. The only time 1-years are treated as "minimums" is so people at 40 can still participate and sign players. But we would want to restrict any and all advantages they may gain from doing such a thing. And its in that nature that we would look to reject this move.
                              tucas wrote: View Post
                              I agree with this entirely. When dealing with only years and not cash and years, I'm not sure there's such thing as a "minimum deal". I also thing there has to be some sort of incentive to not going over 40 other than not being able to sign a 2+ year deal and being unable to resign players you sign over the cap, most of which won't be worth resigning anyways by that point.
                              Just so we don't let this slide too far back, I'm going to pose this to the people one last time to get any further opinions. I guess the Commish' have already voted, but I'd still like to hear from people if they haven't chimed in. Or have and have more to say?

Otherwise, I believe I am going to go ahead and reverse this move. Still haven't decided if I charge him for it though ... LOL Will also look to firm up the CBA to ensure this is covered.

What would the NBA do if someone tried to make a signing that was illegal? Haha
                              Last edited by Joey; Thu Nov 26, 2015, 09:35 PM.

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
                                Just so we don't let this slide too far back, I'm going to pose this to the people one last time to get any further opinions. I guess the Commish' have already voted, but I'd still like to hear from people if they haven't chimed in. Or have and have more to say?

Otherwise, I believe I am going to go ahead and reverse this move. Still haven't decided if I charge him for it though ... LOL Will also look to firm up the CBA to ensure this is covered.

What would the NBA do if someone tried to make a signing that was illegal? Haha
                                I agree with staying the course as was discussed in years past. I don't think we need to do any reversing though. Unless someone wants to spend more than 50 dollars in 2nd waiver. Because that is still how much I would bid, but now it is to ensure he makes it to free agency.

Comment

Working...
                                X