This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mcHAPPY wrote: View Post
    That is why you don't skimp on the scouting department.
    It's all about risk management, McHappy. This isn't my first rodeo.

If I keep Dieng he's a starter next year from the get go. The draft is stacked at the top and so if I do noting now I'm looking to be on the rise next year regardless.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
      It's all about risk management, McHappy. This isn't my first rodeo.

Sometimes you just have to roll the dice - haha

Comment

• Kenny Rodgers has the best advice to live by.

Comment

Alright so I've recieved a few offers. I won't name names but it basically involved Dieng going to their team and me receiving a washed up end of the bench guy you could claim on waivers or a prospect who barely has a role in the league and there's no telling which way he'll go.

To elaborate on my post above. Don't bother sending me low ball shit because you're only wasting your time. I'll just build through the draft in that case. Thanks.
          well hows about you just go fuck yourself then bitch.

Dieng aint no god.

Porter aint no scrub.

Comment

• Watch yourself now. If you're going to act like a child we can treat you like one.

First offer was Bayless for Dieng, straight up.

Your new offer was up and then cancelled before I even knew it was there.

I didn't call you out in an identifiable way. You told on yourself there too, you know? Hahaha

Comment

Watch yourself now. If you're going to act like a child we can treat you like one.

First offer was Bayless for Dieng, straight up.

Your new offer was up and then cancelled before I even knew it was there.
              Your the ignorant one, First offers are to get attention, I clicked the first name in my lineup then proceeded to ask you in a pm what you were looking for, as a start of negotiations, then you insulted me in a pm then brought it into here.

You can say I was acting like a child, you know what you where acting as.

I will not deal with you

Comment

• Been playing these leagues on Yahoo for like 15 years. I think I know a thing or two.

Bayless did not get my attention. Bayless proved you weren't serious.

I agree it would be best for you to work deals with other people. I think you should take five minutes and do some breathing exercises, little tense about this? I'm an ignorant bitch because I don't want to give you my talent?

Comment

Been playing these leagues on Yahoo for like 15 years. I think i know or thing or two.

Bayless did not get my attention. Bayless proved you weren't serious.

perhaps I should have offered my first, Gobert, Porter, Jackson and $500 through paypal, would that have allowed a little respect from you?

I through out a lowball offer, then send an email trying to gauge where you value lies, it what I and multiple others do.

But you will receive no offers from me again.

Comment

• Well this escalated quickly. Welcome back Apollo!

Comment

• tucas wrote: View Post
                      Well this escalated quickly. Welcome back Apollo!
                      Hey, thanks. Happy to be back. Hopefully I make it to the next day. Yikes.
                      Snooch wrote: View Post
                      perhaps I should have offered my first, Gobert, Porter, Jackson and $500 through paypal, would that have allowed a little respect from you?

I through out a lowball offer, then send an email trying to gauge where you value lies, it what I and multiple others do.

But you will receive no offers from me again.
                      Yeah, maybe you're right and I'm doing this wrong. I stated directly what I was looking for and then asked for offers. Sorry for bypassing your courting stage in how you conduct a trade. I don't need to be wined and dined.

Comment

Hey, thanks. Happy to be back. Hopefully I make it to the next day. Yikes.

Yeah, maybe you're right and I'm doing this wrong. I stated directly what I was looking for and then asked for offers. Sorry for bypassing your courting stage in how you conduct a trade. I don't need to be wined and dined.
                        I'm looking for young players and preferably no vets beyond the age of 28.
                        Bayless is 27.

And Like I said earlier, I clicked on Dieng and then clicked the first name on my team that was a player I do not view as a keeper...that name was Bayless...

You could have responded to an email asking what you were looking for in a deal, but instead you mocked a mock offer(something I was instructed earlier in the season as a way of getting guys attention, as a way to start communication, that may be too busy to check pms on this site.)

Comment

• Bayless is 28 so yeah he's right on the boarder in terms of the age range I wanted but he's also peaked. He's a far inferior player to Dieng in fantasy valuation; looking at the rankings for the past two years will tell you that. Dieng has room for growth whereas Bayless likely does not.

Sorry that I pissed you off, that wasn't my goal and I hope you get over this. You're the one who stormed in here and took it public and personal. I never said who I was talking with but I did want to set the tone that I know how to play these things and I'm not going to waste my time on low ball offers. Its not like I'm in the contention and the one missing piece is a PG and I have centres to burn.

Comment

• Whoaaa Whoaaa whoaaa!

Snooch I hope my joke didn't get you riled up.

I offered him David West - lol.

Comment

• Geezus guys, I put a week-long movement ban. Perhaps I should have restricted offers as well.

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
                                Geezus guys, I put a week-long movement ban. Perhaps I should have restricted offers as well.
                                apollo started it

Comment

Working...
                                X