Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm not used to having old fogies on my squad... not sure how to dispense the years assigned this year.

Comment

Mack North wrote: View Post
      Yes, guy! I believe KiR had his picture up at the start of the last thread(he looked a lot like Mark Cuban). Might need a new one for last years winner in this one. Or are we done with the recognition, 'cause I'm fine with that too lol
      Personally -and not just because i won last year lol - I think there should be some kind of champions list at the top of the page below the league logo just as a way to recognize all the greats who have gone before us. To get your name below the logo is akin to getting your name on the Stanley cup. We don't play for money here, it's all for pride, so i think something like this fits what we do.

For Glory.

Banners Fly Forever.

Comment

I don't think it will last for the whole season...it doesn't for NFL anyways. A little h'omage wouldn't hurt, cause I want my name up there as long as possible next year.
        skywalker wrote: View Post
        Personally -and not just because i won last year lol - I think there should be some kind of champions list at the top of the page below the league logo just as a way to recognize all the greats who have gone before us. To get your name below the logo is akin to getting your name on the Stanley cup. We don't play for money here, it's all for pride, so i think something like this fits what we do.

For Glory.

Banners Fly Forever.
        Ya, I guess you guys are right.

Though, I wanted to get an actual trophy and NO BODY said anything...

Comment

Joey wrote: View Post

You can't show a trophy to the dorks (of which I am a huge one) at RR.

But you can have your handle in the first post with the CBA for all to see!

I like the idea of adding champions list in first post of each new season thread.

Comment

I was actually one who was ALL FOR the trophy lol... I'm still down.

Comment

Post updated with our new "Hall of Champions".

Comment

Well, there's the list at the top! That didn't take long haha

One thing about this league, and the fine men who lead/commish/organize/etc, is that they get things done!

Thanks guys for taking the time and making it really fun for all of us.

Even if our wife's don't understand lol

Comment

skywalker wrote: View Post

For Glory.

Banners Fly Forever.
                  I agree with this as well. I'm sure page 1 won't be checked often by others(excluding about 10 of us), but it's a nice tribute to the champ and they deserve it.

Comment

Nicely done, Joey!

The gold is a sweet touch.

Comment

Nice, I'll be sure to tel KiR his name is forever etched in RR history lol
                      He took over Lil Romeo's team and now it belongs to Miek. Organization is being run like the Ottawa CFL franchise or Les Expos!

Comment

He took over Lil Romeo's team and now it belongs to Miek. Organization is being run like the Ottawa CFL franchise or Les Expos!
                        I think Miek will bring some stability to that Franchise.

Comment

mcHAPPY wrote: View Post
                          Nicely done, Joey!

The gold is a sweet touch.
                          Was going to go with Comic Sans as well, but thought that might be over the top. Haha

Comment

I think Miek will bring some stability to that Franchise.
                            i am two years from winning it all? i never understood the history this franchise represented before

Comment

The hall of champions looks great. Guys could also add their "banner" to their signature.
                              “Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, because your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are.”
                              ― John Wooden

Comment

Leonard and Hood 4 years.
                                in masai we trust

water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

Comment

Working...
                                X