This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Miekenstien wrote: View Post
    when i read tucas' point about others who might have place a bid and i couldn't have legally made this move, ala colangelo, then i can see how it wouldn't be fair to others. but at 40 we are allowed to sign people to one year deals and he currently is on one.

so a wasted 50 bucks and a fucked up amnesty
    50 bucks wasted yes but you don't have to follow through in amnesty if you don't want to.

Are you still using your amnesty on Mosgov?

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
      He is getting an MRI on his knee today.
      A bruised knee does sound a lot better to my ears than a shattered ankle lol

Comment

• Is anyone interested in my 2045 1st round pick?

Comment

• skywalker wrote: View Post
          Is anyone interested in my 2045 1st round pick?
          sway my 1974 first rounder for it

Comment

• mcHAPPY wrote: View Post
            50 bucks wasted yes but you don't have to follow through in amnesty if you don't want to.

Are you still using your amnesty on Mosgov?
            what do you mean? keep the years on the contract after? i will use the amnesty. punishment is a good learning utensil

Comment

what do you mean? keep the years on the contract after? i will use the amnesty. punishment is a good learning utensil
              If you want to use the amnesty that is fine but I don't think anyone is going to be too upset if you want to hold on to it given circumstances.

You're only wiping 2 years off in offseason. You could use it for a larger contract down road if necessary.

But if you want to use it now, that is fine. I'll fix it up tomorrow.

Comment

If you want to use the amnesty that is fine but I don't think anyone is going to be too upset if you want to hold on to it given circumstances.

You're only wiping 2 years off in offseason. You could use it for a larger contract down road if necessary.

But if you want to use it now, that is fine. I'll fix it up tomorrow.
                yeah go ahead. i will blow it. that was the plan anyway. we are currently looking for a new gm who knows the workings of the cba

Comment

• Are three team deals allowed?

Comment

• Sorry sauce our Canadian brother for the MRI news but everything's coming up Covington!

Side note, since miek took over MKGs contract under the first waiver process does that relieve a cap year for me?

Side note Looking for 2020 picks
                    in masai we trust

water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

Comment

Are three team deals allowed?
                      If everyone agrees, yes!

Comment

• koncept wrote: View Post
                        Sorry sauce our Canadian brother for the MRI news but everything's coming up Covington!

Side note, since miek took over MKGs contract under the first waiver process does that relieve a cap year for me?

Side note Looking for 2020 picks
                        I would say yes.

But in this case he was already at 40. Had no years.

Do we allow 1 year minimum claims on first processing for teams at or over cap?

Not sure if 2020 is a joke but we can only trade picks 3 drafts out.

Comment

• 2020 was a joke.

But the other question was real. So with miek taking the first waiver wire my cap years would roll back from 40 to 39?
                          in masai we trust

water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

Comment

• koncept wrote: View Post
                            2020 was a joke.

But the other question was real. So with miek taking the first waiver wire my cap years would roll back from 40 to 39?
                            That is something for everyone to discuss.

My interpretation would be he shouldn't have been able to claim him until tomorrow.

But with one year deals do we make an exception?

Comment

• In this specific situation, no one else bid on MKG.

I would take the year away from koncept.

Moving forward though, if you're at or above 40, I think you should have to wait until 2nd waiver period to claim anyone.

Also acts as a sort of reward for those who have managed their cap and stayed below.

My .02

Comment

In this specific situation, no one else bid on MKG.

I would take the year away from koncept.

Moving forward though, if you're at or above 40, I think you should have to wait until 2nd waiver period to claim anyone.

Also acts as a sort of reward for those who have managed their cap and stayed below.

My .02
                                Agreed. I said this a couple pages ago.

Comment

Working...
                                X