This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DanH wrote: View Post
    With Yahoo adding an IR spot, is that impacting our roster sizes in any way? Are we allowed to carry 15+1?
    Are we even using the IR slot? Seems like something Joey would be able to disable.
    Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Basketball doesn't have IR which makes this an odd decision by Yahoo.

Comment

• Ya it was implemented last year in Yahoo I think, and we just said no to IR at the time.
        It still only gives you 15 spots, but turns 2 of them into IR .. or 1, whichever you choose.

So yes, I can disable it, and have in the past. Silly Yahoo .. thinks it can make fantasy deeper with IRs .. we don't need deeper here in Dynasty!

Comment

• I don't like to brag but...

Ivica ZuBLOCKS is ranked HIGHER than Ben Simmons right now

Zubs is ranked 419 lol... Simmons is ranked 439

#steal HAHAHA

Comment

• Locking up Season 4 ... its been a blast ...

GO HERE -----> AND REJOICE!! http://www.raptorsrepublic.com/forum...ty-League-(S5)

Comment

• Well guys, this thread should be closed with the new one up.
              Axel wrote:
              Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
              KeonClark wrote:
              We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
              KeonClark wrote:
              I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

Working...
              X