This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Snooch wrote: View Post
    well, apparently the trade proposed to me 2 days ago by Tucas wasnt good enough anymore for him.

lol....

and my deal was better. oh well....
    The lesson to be learned...

Accept first time!

Comment

• Anyone looking for a prospect such as Payne/Bruno and/or 2018 pick, I'd be willing to part with them in right trade.

Not interested in 1 year players.

Curry is having a better season than MVP season of last year. Can't let that go to waste.

Comment

• mcHAPPY wrote: View Post
        Anyone looking for a prospect such as Payne/Bruno and/or 2018 pick, I'd be willing to part with them in right trade.

Not interested in 1 year players.

Curry is having a better season than MVP season of last year. Can't let that go to waste.
        We should talk.
        Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
          Whats your offer? You can always reject my trade with Tucas as the approving commish ... Hahah
          Hahaha I wouldn't even feel bad

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• I love checking the stat totals to see how I am fairing vs opponents.

I would be leading Skywalkers and most everyone else 6-3, but I'm losing to mcHappy 5-4. It's all about matchups and what week you play your opponent.

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
              I love checking the stat totals to see how I am fairing vs opponents.

I would be leading Skywalkers and most everyone else 6-3, but I'm losing to mcHappy 5-4. It's all about matchups and what week you play your opponent.
              Y'know, I've been thinking about this actually ... with 20 weeks of Matchups, and only 16 teams, and some teams actively looking to "not be good", it'll happen where some people will get to play the "easier" matchups more than once, and some others will have to play the "tougher" matchups more than once. Kinda sucks for someone who has to face Mack, mcHAPPY or Skywalker twice, vs someone who gets to face Miekenstien or koncept (no offense Miek or koncept) Haha.

I guess thats just how the cookie crumbles.

Comment

Y'know, I've been thinking about this actually ... with 20 weeks of Matchups, and only 16 teams, and some teams actively looking to "not be good", it'll happen where some people will get to play the "easier" matchups more than once, and some others will have to play the "tougher" matchups more than once. Kinda sucks for someone who has to face Mack, mcHAPPY or Skywalker twice, vs someone who gets to face Miekenstien or koncept (no offense Miek or koncept) Haha.

I guess thats just how the cookie crumbles.
                That's what happened to me last year when I missed the playoffs by 1 Win.

Comment

• Miek and Koncept both get to play me twice lol I'm sure they actually like that. I get mcHappy, Drizz and Realizar twice.

Comment

• I like how I am feared now..... lol.

What a difference a year makes.

Comment

• Axel....not sure what you were thinking but that was what I was offering to the thread.....

Comment

• regular season matters not, once anyone has to face me in the playoffs.........

Comment

• mcHAPPY wrote: View Post
                          I like how I am feared now..... lol.

What a difference a year makes.
                          Felt it would be rude to not include you in there. Haha

Comment

Felt it would be rude to not include you in there. Haha
                            Thanks haha

Mack made a great point on week and match ups though.

Most teams would have beat me last week..... sorry, DanH.

Comment

• Looking to trade RHJ, Bjelica, and my 4 picks over the next 2 years for established players who aren't too old.

Comment

• Just sent offers to 6 different teams.

Comment

Working...
                                X