This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Axel wrote: View Post
    Not sure how I feel about schedule manipulation. If anything, I'd rather shorten the schedule than start playing with it manually. The Yahoo random factor keeps bias out of it and it's not like we really have rivals anyway. I hate you all equally.
    Yea, maybe if we just all starting hating each other a little more, and build up the level of animosity to greater heights, every week is rivals week LOL

Comment

Not sure how I feel about schedule manipulation. If anything, I'd rather shorten the schedule than start playing with it manually. The Yahoo random factor keeps bias out of it and it's not like we really have rivals anyway. I hate you all equally.
      The way I've understood Yahoo to do it is - they put the first two two that enter the league vs each other week 1, 3rd and 4th to sign in would face each other week 1 etc... Im not 100% on this but that's what I've noticed in a few of the leagues I sign into.

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
        The way I've understood Yahoo to do it is - they put the first two two that enter the league vs each other week 1, 3rd and 4th to sign in would face each other week 1 etc... Im not 100% on this but that's what I've noticed in a few of the leagues I sign into.
        That might explain why Apollo and I are facing each other in week 1 in both football pools. #KeenerCup
        Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• skywalker wrote: View Post
          Yea, maybe if we just all starting hating each other a little more, and build up the level of animosity to greater heights, every week is rivals week LOL
          Shut up Skywalker. No body cares what you have to say. All you do is win.

Sorry... that was rude .... I didn't mean any of it. Except the last part - you do have a really great team.

Comment

That might explain why Apollo and I are facing each other in week 1 in both football pools. #KeenerCup
            Last year both football league schedules were strikingly similar as well. Makes sense. I get to whoop you twice to kick off week one so that's pretty cool.

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
              Shut up Skywalker. No body cares what you have to say. All you do is win.

Sorry... that was rude .... I didn't mean any of it. Except the last part - you do have a really great team.
              Joey is too nice, that's why I hate him.

Skywalker is too good, that's why I hate him

Different reasons, equal hate.

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

All hate is equal....

Maybe we should get T-shirts made? haha

Comment

I guess I'm hated because I'm like Joey is the fact I'm too nice.

Also, why would I resign Bruno? He's not getting any minutes next year & has 0 value to me.
                  Axel wrote:
                  Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                  KeonClark wrote:
                  We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                  KeonClark wrote:
                  I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• Cody73 wrote: View Post
                    Also, why would I resign Bruno? He's not getting any minutes next year & has 0 value to me.
                    no idea, you said you have two open roster spots. you will have three spots.

Comment

• 1 week today until Sept 1st people. About half the league needs to declare their resign years or we are going to have one hell of an auction pool.

Comment

• I won't feel sorry about the pool of talent being padded.

Comment

1 week today until Sept 1st people. About half the league needs to declare their resign years or we are going to have one hell of an auction pool.
                          That would be one helluva plot twist going into Season 5 of this action packed drama that is - "Dynasty"

For some reason I feel like I should be in bed after hearing that song...

Comment

• BREAKING NEWS!!!!

Yahoo Fantasy Basketball is UP!!!!

Comment

• Comment

• With Yahoo adding an IR spot, is that impacting our roster sizes in any way? Are we allowed to carry 15+1?
                                twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

Working...
                                X