• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Snooch wrote: View Post
    Im waiting on miek!!!

Sent from my LG-D852 using Tapatalk
    Lol - well that is your first mistake.

Rule #1 for trading with Miek - if they are 24 or younger.....FURRGETTA BOUT IT!!!

Comment

• ceez.....

are you out there?

Comment

• Snooch....how goes that 3-way?

Comment

• CoJo, I love you. Sorry for amnestying you last year, but you were not going to be beneficial to my playoff run last year. I would take it back if I could.

WOOOOO RAPTORS!

Comment

• RHJ with another 5 steal game. Best $15 I've ever spent. Looking like he'll be a consistent double double with a couple steals kind of guy. Glad I locked him up for 4 years.

Comment

• In trying to win FG% I bench another guard who goes off to shoot .643.

Thus far the guards I've benched have gone .500, .833, and .643.

Just remember to always click accept.

Oh....and Fournier now has a hip issue from last season.

FFS

Comment

• I'm really rooting for you mcHAPPY ... nothing against Skywalker, but I really want to see someone beat him, just to prove its possible ... that roster is just way to stacked. Lol

Comment

• Solid matchup.
                  in masai we trust

water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

Comment

• good job pulling ahead snooch. i was a bit scared there for a minute

Comment

• Miekenstien wrote: View Post
                      good job pulling ahead snooch. i was a bit scared there for a minute
                      just need to keep treading water till later in the season...come playoff time my guys should all be back in full force (looking at you dwight and Parsons)

Comment

• Capela starts with Dwight now it appears.

Lol

Who da thunk it!?!?

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
                          I'm really rooting for you mcHAPPY ... nothing against Skywalker, but I really want to see someone beat him, just to prove its possible ... that roster is just way to stacked. Lol
                          It is not over until t is over!

Comment

• Rumblings out of mcHAPPY front office is a huge three or even possibly four team deal could be close at hand!

Comment

• The buzz of mobile devices firing a flurry of communication are heard in the hall outside mcHAPPY GM office.

The first ever 3-way in dynasty is very close at hand.

Talks are down to the "dotting of t's and crossing of i's" our sources say.

Comment

• Just a heads up to the league.....

If you have 2 years cap space and a 2017 pick, 2 things could happen:

1) you get JJ Redick
                                2) you get in on a 4-team deal.

Whooooo!

Now who wants in?

Comment

Working...
                                X