This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jbml wrote: View Post
    I would prefer we delete nothing. There may be info that will get us out of a bind.

Perhaps a new thread for the new capsheet and just allow the old thread to move to the bottom
    Yeah, it's nice to have an audit trail. Maybe the happy medium is to start a new cap sheet thread every off season?

Comment

• thanks jbml. looks like the sheet is missing a bunch of stuff.

that george trade happened. i didn't even remember that happening ever

Comment

• Everyone in the league frequents the site even in the off season. Why can't they all look at their teams? I pretty much know mine by memory I've looked at it so many times... LOL

Comment

• Miekenstien wrote: View Post
          thanks jbml. looks like the sheet is missing a bunch of stuff.

that george trade happened. i didn't even remember that happening ever
          It looks like everything from last year after that trade was not being entered.

I have the league saved in my favourites and still have access to end of year stuff. If managers have questions I could perhaps answer them, everybody has to keep an eye on the paperwork for their own team.

Comment

It looks like everything from last year after that trade was not being entered.

I have the league saved in my favourites and still have access to end of year stuff. If managers have questions I could perhaps answer them, everybody has to keep an eye on the paperwork for their own team.
            yeah, seems the trade deadline was the last update. and then a bunch of add/drops.

if everyone could just take a look at their teams and pm me the changes to make for them specifically, that would help a lot.
            Last edited by Miekenstien; Fri Jul 8, 2016, 10:44 AM.

Comment

• From the 007 front office:

We are extremely pleased to announce that we will be bringing back Giannis Antetokounmpo on a 5 year deal. We believe he has all the tools to be a superstar in this league and can't wait to see how develops in the coming seasons.
              The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• So this is essentially this leagues version of a "max offer".

Comment

• Miekenstien wrote: View Post
                  yeah, seems the trade deadline was the last update. and then a bunch of add/drops.

if everyone could just take a look at their teams and pm me the changes to make for them specifically, that would help a lot.
                  Perhaps a like on the cap sheet post meaning "I agree my team is correct"

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
                    So this is essentially this leagues version of a "max offer".
                    Durant was given 7

Comment

• **BREAKING NEWS**

This may come as a shocker to many, but the MNBC has announced it will retain the rights to John Wall and Eric Bledsoe. Details of the deals will be announced at a later date.

The 11-1 start to last year's campaign proved to be fool's gold, as the loss of Eric Bledsoe in week 9 was just too much to overcome, finishing 3-5 in their last 8 regular season games before bowing out to drizz in a 9-0 sweep.

The team will have a different look this year, finally adding the prized 2014 #5 overall draft selection of Joel Embiid to the playing roster. A few new pieces will still needed to be added through the upcoming rookie draft, followed up by the free agency auction. Look for Mack North to be towards the top of the standings throughout the season once again.

Comment

• submitted my roster with the fixes to Miek

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
                          **BREAKING NEWS**

This may come as a shocker to many, but the MNBC has announced it will retain the rights to John Wall and Eric Bledsoe. Details of the deals will be announced at a later date.

The 11-1 start to last year's campaign proved to be fool's gold, as the loss of Eric Bledsoe in week 9 was just too much to overcome, finishing 3-5 in their last 8 regular season games before bowing out to drizz in a 9-0 sweep.

The team will have a different look this year, finally adding the prized 2014 #5 overall draft selection of Joel Embiid to the playing roster. A few new pieces will still needed to be added through the upcoming rookie draft, followed up by the free agency auction. Look for Mack North to be towards the top of the standings throughout the season once again.
                          I wouldn't be too sure of that just yet hahaha
                          The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• Well don't jinx it!!

Comment

I would prefer we delete nothing. There may be info that will get us out of a bind.

Perhaps a new thread for the new capsheet and just allow the old thread to move to the bottom
                              Apollo wrote: View Post
                              Yeah, it's nice to have an audit trail. Maybe the happy medium is to start a new cap sheet thread every off season?
                              Mods can restore deleted posts too, so we could delete them after we think we are squared away and still go back if necessary.
                              Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• I don't know who I want to trade away or to trade for, but I feel like trading. These are the signs of a problem.
                                Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

Working...
                                X