Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And now I'm unlocked and free to do trades.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
      And now I'm unlocked and free to do trades.

Comment

• Raptors Republic News Flash: Blockbuster deal done

It's being leaked that the Apollo Creeds have just traded Dieng, Chalmers and Team McHappy's 2017 pick to Team Danny Boy in exchange for the team's own unprotected 2016 selection(projected to be 4th overall right now), Beverley and McRoberts.

A source close to the Apollo Creeds has suggested the team is considering amnestying McRoberts but will hold off until the off season before making a final decision.

Comment

• Raptors Republic News Flash: Wilson Chandler signed through the 2016-2017 season

The Apollo Creeds have come to terms with Wilson Chandler on a guaranteed two year deal. A source close to the team said the Creeds have liked Chandler for a long time and are willing to take a chance on him next season on a "prove it" contract.

Comment

• Nice haul. Shocked to see Dan part with his pick.
            Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Cool, nice trade Apollo & Dan! Cap sheets should be up to date as well, so have a look and let me know if I missed anything.

Comment

• Dieng has exploded and is only 26 so I can understand the interest. I had a handful of nice offers on the level of this. Only problem was the players were at the age where my window would only be two or three seasons with them at their top game.

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
                  Nice haul. Shocked to see Dan part with his pick.
                  Closer we got to the draft, the less and less I liked the prospects. Sure, maybe I would've won the lotto and gotten Simmons.... In which case I will regret this deal. But I've been bad for a couple years now, and no one else at the top of the draft jumps out at me, unlike last season where there were a few guys I thought would be really good long term.

I have a little cap space now too to help with other trades leading up to the deadline.

Chalmers and Matt Barnes are available in trades for playoff push teams - fair warning neither can be re-signed at the end of the year.
                  twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• Oladipo, Beverley and Young are all on the block. I am open to anything except players older than 28. My 2016 picks are not on the table.

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
                      Closer we got to the draft, the less and less I liked the prospects. Sure, maybe I would've won the lotto and gotten Simmons.... In which case I will regret this deal. But I've been bad for a couple years now, and no one else at the top of the draft jumps out at me, unlike last season where there were a few guys I thought would be really good long term.

I have a little cap space now too to help with other trades leading up to the deadline.

Chalmers and Matt Barnes are available in trades for playoff push teams - fair warning neither can be re-signed at the end of the year.
                      Now that you've traded the pick, it is all but assured to win the lotto now. It's just the way the universe works.

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
                        Now that you've traded the pick, it is all but assured to win the lotto now. It's just the way the universe works.
                        One can only hope.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
                          Oladipo, Beverley and Young are all on the block. I am open to anything except players older than 28. My 2016 picks are not on the table.
                          So Z-Bo for Dan's pick is good

Comment

• Z-Bo? Z-No.

Comment

• when asked about owning 6 players featured in the rising stars game - GM of team koncept commented "the rebuilding process has been long but the patience and development is paying dividends with recently surging Devin Booker leading the group to a new era. Credit is due to the scouting department on taking a gamble with foreign talents that are often overlooked. Now if we can just get Bojan.."
                              Last edited by koncept; Fri Feb 12, 2016, 09:26 AM.
                              in masai we trust

water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

Comment

• My draft pick keeps getting better by the week...

Comment

Working...
                                X