This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joey wrote: View Post
    And thats fine. I hold no opinion on whether there should be an apology, but you're one of many in this league Snooch, and you've only JUST joined; you haven't been around for any of the past dust-ups, nor would you even be privy to said dust-ups, I don't imagine.
    I would also respectfully suggest that you aren't aware of anything that goes on behind the scenes, to make a true determiniation or whether or not what Matt did warranted a banning. So while we all appreciate your opinion on the matter, I'd again prefer to keep this out of Dynasty, as this league should never have been involved. Thanks.
    Lol. Sure...

Sent from my LG-D852 using Tapatalk

Comment

• in the market for a 2017 pick

Comment

• Well it's unfortunate you've blacklisted the Creeds because they're selling their 2017 pick and they currently happen to be the worst team in the league.

Comment

• Team Axel has rebuffed offers to buy low on Chris Bosh in light of his recent medical concerns. The talented big man remains a part of the team's plan moving forward. While the Ted Dibiase credence remains true, no intentions by Axel to move the big man just for the sake of it.

Axel is hopeful that Bosh will be able to finish the season strong with appropriate medical precautions.

In other news, team Axel is hopeful to hear the news that PG Brandon Jennings will be relocating from Detroit to Orlando.
          Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Snooch wrote: View Post
            in the market for a 2017 pick
            I happen to have two.

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
              I happen to have two.
              Send me an offer...

Sent from my LG-D852 using Tapatalk

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
                Well it's unfortunate you've blacklisted the Creeds because they're selling their 2017 pick and they currently happen to be the worst team in the league.
                Gobert , Jackson and Batum for a 2017 pick would not work for me.

Comment

Team Axel has rebuffed offers to buy low on Chris Bosh in light of his recent medical concerns.

How dare you?! All I got to say is ***** ******** ***** *****. **** you Axxxxxxeeeellllllll!!!

Sorry, it's my keyboard, it's acting up again.

Comment

How dare you?! All I got to say is ***** ******** ***** *****. **** you Axxxxxxeeeellllllll!!!

Sorry, it's my keyboard, it's acting up again.
                    Haha I said offerssssssss.

Comment

• Courtney Lee also on the move. Should have a good role in Charlotte with MKG out.

Comment

Haha I said offerssssssss.
                        Wait, what?! I could sworn you said I was an asshole, my bad. That being said I hope you realize that I am not lifting the trade embargo. So there.

I'm already getting interesting offers on the possibly high 2017 pick. Keep the bids coming.

Comment

Wait, what?! I could sworn you said I was an asshole, my bad.
                          Oh I did but that was a different thread.

Comment

• http://www.basketballinsiders.com/re...-player-trade/

Harris for

Ilyasova and Jennings

Comment

• jbml wrote: View Post
                              Ya this is a pretty crazy deal .. not sure why Orlando does it. And doesn't Detroit have a glut of Wing/Forwards?

Comment

• Maybe they're not finished?

Comment

Working...
                                X