This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joey wrote: View Post
    As always, we will impose a 1-week no movement restriction on the Apollo Creeds, to avoid the Vultures swooping in and looking to take advantage of a franchise in upheaval.
    Booooooo.....

Er, I mean, ah, umm, wise! Very wise.

Comment

• mcHAPPY wrote: View Post
      Booooooo.....

Er, I mean, ah, umm, wise! Very wise.
      Doesn't mean we can't bombard him with offers, he just can't accept for 1 week
      Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• The Breakdown:

Ok, so I've picked around the info. Correct me if I'm wrong:
        • I'm one year over the cap right now.
        • I have three dead weight contracts in Nash, Allen and Carter all expiring at the end of this season.
        • I have one dead weight contract in Galinari counting against the cap for two seasons beyond this current season.
        • At the end of the season I'll have a cap total of 21 with four empty roster slots not counting my pick.
        • Speaking of picks, McHappy owes me a pick in 2017 and thus bringing my total that year to two.
        • I am free to amnesty one player and so in theory I could ditch the Gali contract if I wanted.

Edit: scrap that, I'm looking at old numbers. Is there an accurate representation of my cap anywhere on the site?

Comment

• RR NBA Dynasty League (S4)

Cap sheet thread is stickied in the fantasy forums, top of the post is the up to date stuff. If you're on mobile app, you will have to scroll up to the top.

So you are at 34 cap years with mcHappy 2017 pick.
          Last edited by Axel; Thu Feb 4, 2016, 03:41 PM.

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Apollo - 34
            1. Dante Exum(DPE) 4
            2. Kristaps Porzingis (DPE) 4
            3. Jahlil Okafor (DPE) 4
            4. Victor Oladipo (DPE) 3
            5. Denis Schroder 2
            6. KJ McDaniels 2
            7. TJ Warren 2
            8. Doug McDermott 2
            9. Jordan Clarkson 2
            10. Kyle Anderson 2
            11. James Young 1
            12. Steven Adams 1
            13. Mario Chalmers 1***
            14. Gorgui Dieng 1
            15. Kyle O'Quinn 1

*Players Counting against the Cap:
            Danilo Galinari 2

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
              Edit: scrap that, I'm looking at old numbers. Is there an accurate representation of my cap anywhere on the site?
              Link provided in the OP, but as Axel said, its stickied in the Fantasy Forum as well.

Comment

Ok, so I've picked around the info. Correct me if I'm wrong:
                • I'm one year over the cap right now.
                • I have three dead weight contracts in Nash, Allen and Carter all expiring at the end of this season.
                • I have one dead weight contract in Galinari counting against the cap for two seasons beyond this current season.
                • At the end of the season I'll have a cap total of 21 with four empty roster slots not counting my pick.
                • Speaking of picks, McHappy owes me a pick in 2017 and thus bringing my total that year to two.
                • I am free to amnesty one player and so in theory I could ditch the Gali contract if I wanted.

http://www.raptorsrepublic.com/forum...ague-Cap-Sheet

You mean to tell me you've never clicked that thread?

I'm not sure Gallo is eligible for Amnesty now. And if he was, you wouldn't get the relief until this summer. At that point it would be 1 year. Not sure I'd waste a valuable asset for the sake of 1 year....but that is just me.

Comment

• So are we in agreement moving forward not setting lineups that changes result in outcome of week will be adjusted for lottery ball standings?

That solves any issue of intentional tanking and keeps everyone on an even playing field as well as integrity of the league (even the Sixers have to play 5-on-5).

Only thing I would clarify is you're free to play who you wish. If you have more than 10 players playing, your choice who you play.

Comment

So are we in agreement moving forward not setting lineups that changes result in outcome of week will be adjusted for lottery ball standings?

That solves any issue of intentional tanking and keeps everyone on an even playing field as well as integrity of the league (even the Sixers have to play 5-on-5).

Only thing I would clarify is you're free to play who you wish. If you have more than 10 players playing, your choice who you play.
                    I'm not sure I agree with this, as that now gets in the way of our already established rule that Lottery and Playoff standing are as per Yahoo.

Also with the possibility that people just miss their lineups from time to time, it needs to be more flexible, and therefore, I think we should just deal with these on a case by case basis; but hopefully, this isn't an issue in the future.

We had a gentlemens agreement that Lineups are to be set. No ifs ands or buts.
                    Now that the lone offender has been dealt with, I think we can go back to this understanding.

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
                      I'm not sure I agree with this, as that now gets in the way of our already established rule that Lottery and Playoff standing are as per Yahoo.

Also with the possibility that people just miss their lineups from time to time, it needs to be more flexible, and therefore, I think we should just deal with these on a case by case basis; but hopefully, this isn't an issue in the future.

We had a gentlemens agreement that Lineups are to be set. No ifs ands or buts.
                      Now that the lone offender has been dealt with, I think we can go back to this understanding.

Yes, I could see that causing problems - especially with ties possibly created.

The bold is key.

Sounds good.

Comment

http://www.raptorsrepublic.com/forum...ague-Cap-Sheet

You mean to tell me you've never clicked that thread?

I'm not sure Gallo is eligible for Amnesty now. And if he was, you wouldn't get the relief until this summer. At that point it would be 1 year. Not sure I'd waste a valuable asset for the sake of 1 year....but that is just me.
                        Somehow I landed into last year's numbers.

Comment

• I think we established last year that you don't have to play your best players but you can't leave playing players on your bench. So if you have 13 players playing, you don't have to play your best 10 but all 10 have to play. If you have 8 players playing, all 8 are expected to play.

Comment

• tucas wrote: View Post
                            I think we established last year that you don't have to play your best players but you can't leave playing players on your bench. So if you have 13 players playing, you don't have to play your best 10 but all 10 have to play. If you have 8 players playing, all 8 are expected to play.
                            With the possible exception of strategic benching on the weekend for the intent of winning specific categories like TO and FT%.

Comment

Somehow I landed into last year's numbers.
                              If you look at the newest post, it is the end of last year rosters. The OP just keeps getting updated as opposed to multiple posts.

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
                                With the possible exception of strategic benching on the weekend for the intent of winning specific categories like TO and FT%.
                                Yes but it is usually pretty evident who is benching to win and who is benching to sink.

Comment

Working...
                                X