This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joey wrote: View Post
    Anybody else "Matchup" screen showing tabs for the next 2 weeks? Totally weird.
    That is what Miek was saying.....

This 'week' is actually 2.

Will be 7 days spread over 2 weeks.

We won't know who wins this week until feb21.

First time yahoo has done this.

Comment

• Dieng is having another excellent night. He's in now, he's in that rotation in a huge way and no way they can drop his minutes after his strong past month or so. I might not be able to trade him now he's doing so well when finally given real opportunity.

Thursday looms. I have some interesting deals on the table. Tough to tell what I do. He's 12 & 9 tonight with three assists in a block and there's still a quarter and a half remaining to the game. He's ranked 34th in the last week(27th in the last 14 days) with 18.3PPG, 9.7reb, 4ast, and almost a half steal and block per game.

Comment

• I have some interesting offers developing over the past little while. Keep'em coming.

Maybe I have something locked up by the time I get unlocked(Thursday).

Comment

• Realizar lucked out last night.

The Coach didn't set his line up.

An 8 three, 64 point, 14 rebound, 13 assist swing.

Damn.

Comment

• mcHAPPY wrote: View Post
            Realizar lucked out last night.

The Coach didn't set his line up.

An 8 three, 64 point, 14 rebound, 13 assist swing.

Damn.
            Come on people, I'm fighting for playoffs here. Set those freaking lineups (unless you're my opponent).
            Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• On a happier note, Hi Tucas!

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
                On a happier note, Hi Tucas!
                Don't get too ahead of yourself. We're 1 day in to a 14 day week.

Comment

• tucas wrote: View Post
                  Don't get too ahead of yourself. We're 1 day in to a 14 day week.
                  Lol come on man, 8-1 after the first night deserves from trash talk (surely the master agrees?)

Plus it's a 7 day week over 14 days

Comment

• Apollo...I'm sure you're aware but you've got a week to declare years for Wilson Chandler.

Comment

Mack - how you feeling about the week?
                      I'm no longer confident. Dealing with too many injuries at the moment and you've got a few more man-games...

If my season was a movie, it would probably be titled:

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
                        I'm no longer confident. Dealing with too many injuries at the moment and you've got a few more man-games...

If my season was a movie, it would probably be titled:

I couldn't even beat Snooch FFS... Snooch.

Comment

• Well Mack.... that really sucks all the fun out of my revenge week. Damme you.....you see what I did there?

Comment

Well Mack.... that really sucks all the fun out of my revenge week. Damme you.....you see what I did there?
                            That's OK, I've got a Lionheart. When there's Nowhere To Run, sometimes you've gotta become a Street Fighter in this Bloodsport we call the RRNBADL. I was a Hard Target for the first 12 weeks, but I'm limping into the Sudden Death playoffs.

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
                              That's OK, I've got a Lionheart. When there's Nowhere To Run, sometimes you've gotta become a Street Fighter in this Bloodsport we call the RRNBADL. I was a Hard Target for the first 12 weeks, but I'm limping into the Sudden Death playoffs.

Comment

• Good news, DanH!

"Once my art, music and passions off the court feel stable, I will look into coming back," Sanders told The Vertical. "I still love basketball. I want stability around me, and part of my mindset to leave was not to put all my eggs in one basket.
                                “I feel highly valuable on any team. There aren't a lot of people who can bring my game to a team. I still play basketball all the time, staying in shape. I will need to make sure the situation is right for me.”
                                Sanders said once his management company for artists, designers and photographers becomes more established, “coming back to the game will be easier.”

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/larry-s...151157576.html

Comment

Working...
                                X