This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Apollo wrote: View Post
    LOL I was thinking the exact same thing. Perhaps there should be a lottery of some sort?
    I very briefly considered a league contraction, and just dropping 2 teams, and going with 14 and spreading out the players in auction ... only briefly though ... haha

Comment

• Shocked by Scraptor. Unfortunate really. At least I have rum.
      Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
        About the draft, Aug 1 would be the Monday of a holiday weekend, which might make it tough for some to attend. I would be up for postponing it, if possible.
        Hmmm, indeed. I guess that's sorta why I went with Tentatively .. we'll have to find something that works for the most people (if not all, of course, but the chances for that are slim I think ), now that we are going with the Live Draft, Legacy Style. Which I guess we can also start to discuss the logistics of as well.

Comment

• Final Standings 2016

1. Matt52 (mcHAPPY)
          2. Drizz
          3. Skywalker
          4. jbml
          5. The Coach
          6. Mack North
          7. WJF
          8. Axel
          9. Joey's Monstars
          10. REALIZAR
          11. Tucas Tunesquad
          12. DanH's Team
          13. Scrappy Doo Allstars / Snooch
          14. koncept
          15. Miekenstien
          16. Apollo / Ceez

Comment

• Thanks for spreading out the blame on that ****ing horrible season, Joey.

Bonus marks for not including final records.

With any luck I'm picking 1st, 5th and 12th. Fun times.

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
              Shocked by Scraptor. Unfortunate really. At least I have rum.
              Yeah, he was talking it up and doing well. It truly is unfortunate for the league because I thought he was going to be great.

Joey wrote: View Post
              Hmmm, indeed. I guess that's sorta why I went with Tentatively .. we'll have to find something that works for the most people (if not all, of course, but the chances for that are slim I think ), now that we are going with the Live Draft, Legacy Style. Which I guess we can also start to discuss the logistics of as well.
              One thing with Legacy League was the draft was fun as hell, props to Axel. Another thing about Legacy League was that the draft was slow as hell. With that in mind, maybe this thing should be allowed to stretch over multiple days? I suggest this because I intend on working the trade market and that will slow me down. Also as Mack mentioned, its summer and a long weekend and that will slow people down. I think as long as everyone is cool with it taking more than a day then the details don't matter too much. If it all has to go down in an hour or a day it gets increasingly more difficult to go off without a hitch. Just me two cents and I'm in support of whatever you guys decide. I'm pretty damn pumped to be involved again to tell you the truth!

Comment

• if you are putting out an open invitation don't just grab first come first serve. check and grab the guys that have been on the site for years.

to apollo. the draft doesn't take a long. right when we find a time/day everyone can be on it actually goes fast. one round 16 picks with 5 minutes between. not like legacy draft at all.

Comment

• not trying to be pushy but my resigns are on page 135 for tucas.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
                    Thanks for spreading out the blame on that ****ing horrible season, Joey.

Bonus marks for not including final records.

With any luck I'm picking 1st, 5th and 12th. Fun times.
                    I drafted 5th and 12th once. Got Embiid and Sauce Castillo. Steals!!!!!!!

Comment

• sauce looks like a player. so not bad for a 5th pick

Comment

• Miekenstien wrote: View Post
                        to apollo. the draft doesn't take a long. right when we find a time/day everyone can be on it actually goes fast. one round 16 picks with 5 minutes between. not like legacy draft at all.
                        What about trades during the draft? Is it allowed or do they need to be completed before the draft? Reason being is depending on who go where there may be trades to be had.

Comment

sauce looks like a player. so not bad for a 5th pick
                          He was 12 actually. Embiid was 5, still waitin on that one.

Comment

• RR NBA Dynasty League (S4)

Apollo wrote: View Post
                            What about trades during the draft? Is it allowed or do they need to be completed before the draft? Reason being is depending on who go where there may be trades to be had.
                            This is one of the major reasons we decided to go live, was so we can trade during the draft.

But I don't think it necessarily needs to take a couple days. I think if people are present, then you can work the trades that day. Don't have to do just during your pick. In the nba they get 5 minutes to make their picks and there are tons of trades.
                            Last edited by Joey; Fri Apr 15, 2016, 09:52 PM.

Comment

if you are putting out an open invitation don't just grab first come first serve. check and grab the guys that have been on the site for years.

Not an open invitation. Don't worry, we'll vet them out and only get the good ones. Maybe even run it by people here first.
                              Last edited by Joey; Fri Apr 15, 2016, 10:27 PM.

Comment

not trying to be pushy but my resigns are on page 135 for tucas.
                                Considering they aren't required until September 1st, I'd say you're being a bit pushy ... hahah

Comment

Working...
                                X