This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dissecting the 5th Overall Choice:

This draft is looking more and more interesting.
    • Tier one talent Ingram and Simmons will be #1 & #2.
    • I'm not sure who Koncept is eyeing at #3, maybe Murray.
    • No way Murray gets past Joey at #4. If Murray is gone it's likely that Bender or Hield goes next.

The 5th pick gets the scraps on the second tier talent in the draft and after the 5th you're into a very risky area in this class. Both Bender & Hield have big time talent and upside. I'm listening to offers but if I don't see anything I like I am happy in knowing I get a big time young addition to the team.

Comment

• embiid ramping up the excitement for philly with a green light this year and plans to have foot surgery just after summer league and should be ready for 2017/18 season.

Comment

• Miekenstien wrote: View Post
        embiid ramping up the excitement for philly with a green light this year and plans to have foot surgery just after summer league and should be ready for 2017/18 season.
        sssssssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaddappppp!

Comment

• so immediately after 2016 draft 2019 picks eligible for trade or waiting until 2016/17 season begins? mchappy, skywalker and tucas really need to know. lol

Comment

• My organization has been to known to make bold high ceiling high risk Picks, expect nothing
            in masai we trust

water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

Comment

• Music to my ears.

Comment

so immediately after 2016 draft 2019 picks eligible for trade or waiting until 2016/17 season begins? mchappy, skywalker and tucas really need to know. lol
                Not until 16/17 Season is underway.

Comment

• when will the cap get reset? can i potentially make trades assuming next years numbers now?

Comment

when will the cap get reset? can i potentially make trades assuming next years numbers now?
                    Ya, sorry I haven't checked the cap sheet in a bit, but I had thought Tucas was updating it. I will do that soon, but in the meantime, yes everyones numbers are rolled back. Thanks for the reminder Miek.

Comment

so immediately after 2016 draft 2019 picks eligible for trade or waiting until 2016/17 season begins? mchappy, skywalker and tucas really need to know. lol
                      Joey wrote: View Post
                      Not until 16/17 Season is underway.
                      Been thinking about this, and I think you're right actually Miek, it would be immediately after our Draft that the next year of picks becomes available. It only makes sense.

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
                        Been thinking about this, and I think you're right actually Miek, it would be immediately after our Draft that the next year of picks becomes available. It only makes sense.
                        Which leads to my next question...

Who is interested in my 2019 draft pick? haha

Comment

• i did the cap sheet. can tucas/joey/axel please double check it. just a bunch of grunt work and everyone else can go check their sheets as well. apart from my own new deals and dropped players i didn't do anyone elses if they have already given new contracts out.

i also gave biyombo an extra 2 years on his new deal which i added in myself. i left my new 0 guys on the list as well in case it makes it easier too add them to the free agent pool in the future.

Comment

• WJF not on your sheet.

Joey, we have 2 spots to replace (mcHappy and Scraptor), I would think we should try and get those new owners in place sooner rather than later. Ideally by the end of June so that they have plenty of time to get acclimatized and prepare for the draft.
                            Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• on the cap sheet

Powell was dropped
                              Harkless picked up (not re-newable)

Thanks

Comment

• ok. fixed those. thanks

Comment

Working...
                                X