Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Damn, I just realized 10 of my 15 guys were born in 1991 or later ... apparently I've got more of a youth movement going on than I thought.

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
      ... though I'm mostly just happy I got a pick for Biyombo. Lol
      Still trying to figure that one out.
      Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• RR NBA Dynasty League (S4)

Sources from Team Axel confirm that trade talks are heating up with multiple teams relating to multiple players.

Ownership is anxious to make a move in hopes of jump starting the underachieving roster.
        Last edited by Axel; Mon Jan 18, 2016, 05:35 PM.

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
          Sources from Team Axel confirm that trade talks are heating up with multiple teams relating to multiple players.

Ownership is anxious to make a move in hopes of jump starting the underachieving roster.

This was no Woj bomb

Comment

Still trying to figure that one out.
            Well how else am I to be convinced to take on Wrotens contract?? Lol

Biyombo has a good fantasy game if he ever gets regular minutes.. not sure that'll be here, but never know!

And Skywalkers pick will likely be a lottery pick by then, so I'm pretty stoked about that.

Comment

• mcHAPPY wrote: View Post
              This was no Woj bomb
              Woj got no access. He's too close to some competitors front offices to trust him

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
                Well how else am I to be convinced to take on Wrotens contract?? Lol

Biyombo has a good fantasy game if he ever gets regular minutes.. not sure that'll be here, but never know!

And Skywalkers pick will likely be a lottery pick by then, so I'm pretty stoked about that.
                lol, no it won't be unless harden/lowry/lebron drop off of cliffs. fingers crossed i guess.

biyombo 24 years old. will get his minutes as a rebounder/blocker. need a community of players to maybe steal one of blocks/rebounds from the eventual dummond/jordan wall.

biyombo/johnson/kcp resigns, two lottery picks with axels probably being #1, simmons and murray added to the pile.

Comment

• Miekenstien wrote: View Post
                  lol, no it won't be unless harden/lowry/lebron drop off of cliffs. fingers crossed i guess.

biyombo 24 years old. will get his minutes as a rebounder/blocker. need a community of players to maybe steal one of blocks/rebounds from the eventual dummond/jordan wall.

biyombo/johnson/kcp resigns, two lottery picks with axels probably being #1, simmons and murray added to the pile.
                  Drummond/jordan block/rebound wall has been knocked down.

But a much larger wall is now erected.....some might say it has been mcHAPPY sized.

Comment

Thanks to comments like this, karma should drive my team to the playoffs no problem.

Comment

Thanks to comments like this, karma should drive my team to the playoffs no problem.
                      just trying to motivate you.

Comment

• mcHAPPY wrote: View Post
                        Drummond/jordan block/rebound wall has been knocked down.

But a much larger wall is now erected.....some might say it has been mcHAPPY sized.
                        Expect a good fight from my squad. Injuries or not, we fight it out to the end. We're still putting up some pretty hefty numbers despite the recent injuries.

Oh, and that Drummond/Jordan wall is going to include the man... the MYTH... the soon-to-be-legend, Joel MFing Embiid!

Surely we shall meet in the playoffs!

Comment

He actually just turned 23 in August. Which is why I was so high on him. Dude's got massive upside, and Blocks and Rebounds are hot commodities.

Comment

• good lord, i never realized that both drummond and jordan were both owned by one manager. some real dynasties are beginning to form....
                            Last edited by koncept; Tue Jan 19, 2016, 01:11 AM.
                            in masai we trust

water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

Comment

• koncept wrote: View Post
                              good lord, i never realized that both drummond and jordan were both owned by one manager. some real dynasties are beginning to form....
                              yeah and they are young. so fg% blocks and rebounds are almost macks before we start. we have him on ft% though.

Comment

• skywalkers debit 2018 pick to joey now, not me anymore.

Comment

Working...
                                X