This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Axel wrote: View Post
    I expected your team to be better. Kinda gave my some false hope after beating you early in the year. Hoping subsequent moves pay off and the false hope becomes real hope.
    The team you beat was quite good. Still had Teague, Hibbert, Al Jeff,

Comment

• tucas wrote: View Post
      The team you beat was quite good. Still had Teague, Hibbert, Al Jeff,
      Ellis, Chandler, ZBo. It was a solid team. Just didn't think I could contend, so went a different route.

Comment

The difference is my team is exactly where I expect them to be. You're at the bottom, thinking you deserve to be at the top.
        naw, I dont expect to win, but I will put up a fight....I have guys on minute restrictions, sitting on back to backs.

I want to, and expect to be in the top 8. Then hopefully make a little noise in the playoffs.

I can tear it down if needed at a later date.

Comment

Ellis, Chandler, ZBo. It was a solid team. Just didn't think I could contend, so went a different route.
          Just as an interesting side tidbit, I didn't think i was going to be in contention with last years team and McHappy & I almost pulled the trigger on a trade that would have sent Paul George my way for a package centred around Batum. lol

Comment

• skywalker wrote: View Post
            Just as an interesting side tidbit, I didn't think i was going to be in contention with last years team and McHappy & I almost pulled the trigger on a trade that would have sent Paul George my way for a package centred around Batum. lol

One of the many George trades that were thankfully rejected.

At some point people gotta learn, when you get an offer from me, click accept.

George is playing absolutely insane. It is incredible. Curry is playing better no doubt but the level is not as much as a surprise as George for me. George was offered earlier this season as well. Thankfully everyone rejected.

Comment

• Tim Hardaway Jr. agent is adamant about finding his client a place where he will play.

Anyone who wants him, he is there for the taking.

Comment

• Gary Harris was another giveaway last season.

Productive players given away....they just need time to flower.

One less roster spot for next season!!

C'mon. Click accept.

Comment

• I can't believe nobody wants Timmy Jr.!?!?!?

Hawks gave up #15 to get him.

Coach Bud is making him work to earn his place. Nothing being given to him. He has only played in last 4 games on entire season. He also had wrist surgery over the summer which he had been recuperating from. He is just getting in to the swing of things in a motion offense like Atlanta after watching Melo play 1on5 the last 2 seasons.

He is still just 23.

Ultimate buy low AND fill a roster spot for next season.

Follow in the legacy of young players such as TJ Warren, Jerami Grant, Denis Schroeder, Jordan Clarkson, and Gary Harris in players that have been given away by mcHAPPY only to prove quite useful much sooner rather than later.

Comment

• mcHAPPY wrote: View Post
                    I can't believe nobody wants Timmy Jr.!?!?!?

Hawks gave up #15 to get him.

Coach Bud is making him work to earn his place. Nothing being given to him. He has only played in last 4 games on entire season. He also had wrist surgery over the summer which he had been recuperating from. He is just getting in to the swing of things in a motion offense like Atlanta after watching Melo play 1on5 the last 2 seasons.

He is still just 23.

Ultimate buy low AND fill a roster spot for next season.

Follow in the legacy of young players such as TJ Warren, Jerami Grant, Denis Schroeder, Jordan Clarkson, and Gary Harris in players that have been given away by mcHAPPY only to prove quite useful much sooner rather than later.
                    Im not sold on thj

Bazemore owns the sg spot now.

Sent from my LG-D852 using Tapatalk

Comment

• Snooch wrote: View Post
                      Im not sold on thj

Bazemore owns the sg spot now.

Sent from my LG-D852 using Tapatalk

LOL - Good job lowering his value now that he has hit the waiver wire.

I see what you're doing Snooch.

This isn't BUSH league fantasy.

Comment

• Meanwhile on the Bruno front:

New Player Note Mon, Nov 30
                        Raptors recall F Bruno Caboclo from the D-League.
                        Advice: There is no fantasy spin to this move.
                        More: Raptors MR on Twitter
                        (Rotoworld.com)

Nailed to AND Buried on

Comment

If anyone wants a guaranteed top 3 pick Snooch's pick is available to the highest bidder.
                          Tucas, your inbox is full

Comment

Fixed.

Comment

Sorry.

That was probably my fault from putting together a 4-team deal.

Takes a lot of private messages to pull that rabbit out of the hat. lol

Comment

• Can you imagine if a team had Lowry, Harden, LeBron and Blake as its core? It'd be pretty scary.

Comment

Working...
                                X