Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Congrats Matt52!! Way to build a real winner this year. We didn't stand much of a chance after all those deals were made.

Comment

• Congrats Matt! Awesome team! Great year! You deserve it man!

OH, and you now how orange is new black? Well, maybe... 3rd is the new 1st? HAHA

Comment

• so we get a replacement for the champion team just after free agency signings have to be declared? lol

kcp 5
        tyler johnson 1
        biyombo 2

i'm ready for the draft

edit changed johnson to 1
        Last edited by Miekenstien; Thu Apr 14, 2016, 09:13 AM.

Comment

• Big Congrats Matt! You definitely put the time in, and you deserve it.

Thanks to everyone who participated this season!! You guys make this the best damn Fantasy League there is. Look forward to the Draft and Free Agency!

Comment

• Congrats on the win Matt!

Although I'm pretty sure you still would have beat me even in the middle of the season with the stats you put up this week, it leaves a bitter taste knowing that if there weren't so many of my players rested that the matchup would have been a lot closer. Really a terrible way to lose. Anyways, you deserve it no matter what because your team just killed it in the championship round!

Comment

• Alright everyone, so the Trade Floor is open!

Draft is still set tentatively for August 1st, though could change with our new "Live Draft".

Resigns required by September 1st.

Comment

• It is also with great Surprise, Disappointment and Regret that I inform the league that after only half a season with the League, Scraptor has handed in his resignation and will not be staying on. Really an unfortunate turn of events, but I guess such is the reality of this league .. its a commitment that perhaps isn't fully realized when signing up. Will try and communicate this required commitment more clearly to any prospective owners.

Axel, Tucas and I will begin our search for an appropriate replacement Owner for Scraptor, as well as the very unfortunate task of replacing our new Champion.

I'm really hoping we can slow this owner turn over that we've been experiencing over the last season. It was certainly an outlier, and I am confident we will find new owners who are in it for the long haul.
                Last edited by Joey; Fri Apr 15, 2016, 01:54 PM.

Comment

• Too bad about the turnover... hopefully we'll get some fully committed owners to buy in! Sorry to see Matt and Scrap go.

About the draft, Aug 1 would be the Monday of a holiday weekend, which might make it tough for some to attend. I would be up for postponing it, if possible.

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
                    It is also with great Surprise, Disappointment and Regret that I inform the league that after only half a season with the League, Scraptor has handed in his resignation and will not be staying on. Really an unfortunate turn of events, but I guess such is the reality of this league .. its a commitment that perhaps isn't fully realized when signing up. Will try and communicate this required commitment more clearly to any prospective owners.

Axel, Tucas and I will begin our search for an appropriate replacement Owner for Scraptor, as well as the very unfortunate task of replacing our new Champion.

I'm really hoping we can slow this owner turn over that we've been experiencing over the last season. It was certainly an outlier, and I am confident we will find new owners who are in it for the long haul.
                    So Matt is gone as well?

Comment

• skywalker wrote: View Post
                      So Matt is gone as well?
                      Seems that way. Unfortunately, he is sticking with his self-imposed exile from RR.
                      He posted this to the League Page:

Matt52 wrote:
                      Well, that is another season. Time just flies by.

The most ridiculous 18-month tear down and build up Dynasty Fantasy basketball has ever seen is complete. Lots of celebrating and high fives around the locker room and front office last night....and a few headaches today I am sure.

Nice to know we would have beat Skywalker all 3 weeks in playoffs despite not matching up head to head.

With franchise prices soaring, now is a great time to cash out. No better way to leave than on top.

Take care.

Source

Though its not the first time we've had to replace the defending Champion. Pretty sure Keeping it Real opted out after winning it all.
                      Last edited by Joey; Fri Apr 15, 2016, 02:55 PM.

Comment

Seems that way. Unfortunately, he is sticking with his self-imposed exile from RR.
                        He posted this to the League Page:

Though its not the first time we've had to replace the defending Champion. Pretty sure Keeping it Real opted out after winning it all.
                        He did indeed. And Miek came in like gangbusters and tore it all down! Lol

Comment

Maybe there is a long standing keeper member or two who might be interested in joining? Or the farm league(re-draft)? There looks to be some good players in the re-draft.

Comment

• I would like to resign my team and take over Matt's team please.

Comment

• LOL I was thinking the exact same thing. Perhaps there should be a lottery of some sort?

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
                                Maybe there is a long standing keeper member or two who might be interested in joining? Or the farm league(re-draft)? There looks to be some good players in the re-draft.
                                Yea exactly. Its very comforting knowing we have so many great fantasy participants across our other 2 leagues.

Comment

Working...
                                X