This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Apollo wrote: View Post
    It's great that the league is doing this. Off season entertainment at its best. Cody vs 007 in the case match of the century!
    Will be neat to follow the two teams all season long as well, to see how each potentially evolves, and fares in the standings.

Comment

• Mr. Bond has a much tougher decision that Cody had but 007 has a better starting point.

Comment

• I'll take Vucevic
        The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• I think Kobe should be taken off Cody's board; unless he feels otherwise.
          RR OG

Comment

• However, I do understand that we it's best not to given the expansion draft of the season- end rosters.

Who's on the clock? Submit the next pick.
            RR OG

Comment

• Cody is up.

Comment

• Thanks, Apollo. I guess I was just dreaming 😬
                “Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, because your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are.”
                ― John Wooden

Comment

• Yeah, if only it were that time.

Comment

• James Ballswin (Realizar) wrote: View Post
                    I think Kobe should be taken off Cody's board; unless he feels otherwise.
                    He's basically an expiring deal that will be filled by free agency.
                    Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• I'll have Kieff join us over here.
                      Axel wrote:
                      Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                      KeonClark wrote:
                      We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                      KeonClark wrote:
                      I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• I'll take Evan Fournier

Comment

• Is commentary allowed during the draft? I don't want to step on toes but man is a guy slipping here.
                          twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• RHJ is the only treu SF on the board and more than likely will be starting for the Nets.

So welcome aboard!
                            Axel wrote:
                            Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                            KeonClark wrote:
                            We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                            KeonClark wrote:
                            I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• RR NBA Dynasty League (S4)

DanH wrote: View Post
                              Is commentary allowed during the draft? I don't want to step on toes but man is a guy slipping here.
                              Commentary is always "allowed"; whether it's appropriate or not. Best not tip your hand on a trade overpay though.
                              Last edited by Axel; Mon Jul 4, 2016, 12:09 PM.
                              Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Brook Lopez

Comment

Working...
                                X