Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zach LaVine had a game for Minnesota last night against OKC. 35 points (5 treys) on 82.4% FG% - that's 14 of 17. I'll take that
    Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Sent out trade offers to alot of people.

Comment

• Asik's on the block, looking for capspace.
        @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• Perspective is key in these trying times.

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
            Perspective is key in these trying times.
            Blow it up! Blow it up! Blow it up!

Comment

• I thought he was hurt again. Im also so frustrated with owning since I drafted him at our initial draft. Good luck to the highest bidder.
              “Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, because your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are.”
              ― John Wooden

Comment

• Found this little write up on Trey Lyles (the Maple Mamba?), and its music to my ears:
                Speaking of Trey Lyles, or perhaps the Maple Mamba, he turned 20 last November and he's going out there averaging 5.0 ppg, 4.2 rpg, and shooting 45.2% from downtown this year -- firing up 1.0 threes a game. No one has ever done that before. If you drop down the 3pt%, increase the age limits, and change the height from 6'10 to 6'9 the closest you get is a rookie Michael Beasley. Can you imagine what Michael Beasley with even an average BBALL IQ would be like?

It's also cool to note that right now Lyles has the 11th (tie) most win shares this season from his rookie class, if you are into that type of thing. He's also 13th in total minutes from all those debuting in 2015-2016 as well. A steady role. A steady head coach focused on developing him. And no DNP-CD's "just because" . . . ? I'm starting to really think he could become a really good player for the Jazz.
                Some pretty obscure criteria in the first bit, but hey, I'd say it still makes him special!

Comment

• The Coach wrote: View Post
                  I thought he was hurt again. Im also so frustrated with owning since I drafted him at our initial draft. Good luck to the highest bidder.
                  He found out you dropped him ... he's 5/5 tonight. Lol

Comment

• tucas wrote: View Post
                    Blow it up! Blow it up! Blow it up!
                    So everyone can help mcHappy and Skywalkers some more? Lol no thanks!

Comment

• trade those picks and prospects mack !
                      in masai we trust

water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
                        So everyone can help mcHappy and Skywalkers some more? Lol no thanks!
                        Hey.

I'm losing.

You can never get enough help.

Comment

• Always willing to help out a contender...to the highest bidder of course

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• mcHAPPY wrote: View Post
                            Hey.

I'm losing.

You can never get enough help.
                            Drizz is a tough matchup.

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
                              Drizz is a tough matchup.
                              Drizz is.

But we are very confident coming into the next 3 nights.

Comment

• mcHAPPY officials are thrilled with the decision of Yahoo! to classify WCS as a PF/C versus his old designation as solely C. Front office personnel have been pushing for this designation for sometime. The move allows mcHAPPY head coach more flexibility in planning starting lineups and it also provides flexibility for the team GM this summer in the draft and free agency. Rumours are circulating what effect this move might have on David West who is not under contract for next season.

Speaking of WCS, mcHAPPY scouting department continues to give one another high fives over the success of last season draft. While both WCS and fellow prized rookie Myles Turner started slow due to injuries, both have come on in recent games. Over the last 14 days both are producing Top-50 rankings based on averages.

Comment

Working...
                                X