• Show
Clear All

• tucas wrote: View Post
    Just sent offers to 6 different teams.
    I'm hurt

Comment

• mcHAPPY wrote: View Post
      I'm hurt
      We JUST made a trade lol. Plus I'm not sure how interested you would be in my picks and prospects for established players trade. At least not you from this year.

Comment

• mcHAPPY wrote: View Post
        I'm hurt
        I didn't get one either.

#HustlersLife
        Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
          I didn't get one either.

#HustlersLife
          I mean if you want to give me an established player for a handful of picks...

Comment

I mean if you want to give me an established player for a handful of picks...
            I consider all offers. Except Snooches, those are often terrible.
            Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
              I consider all offers. Except Snooches, those are often terrible.
              Lol sorry Snooch, but this is pretty true. "I'll give you inferior players, for your better players but only if you throw in a pick." or "I know you just rejected a very similar trade, but this time I'm asking for even more!"

Comment

• But I mean Snooch has made more trades than everyone, so I guess it works out every once and a while.

Comment

• My trades always have balanced results on the bottom line

Unlike you two guys in which the trade partners looses in all 9 cats

Sent from my LG-D852 using Tapatalk

Comment

• Looking through trades from previous seasons. Joey did you know you traded DJ Augustin and a 1st round pick for Nate Robinson?
                    And mcHappy traded Tony Parker for Sam Dalembert?(And traded Harden and Hibbert to me in an entirely one sided trade incase anyone forgot(Double bracket because the year later I fleeced mcHappy again when I gave him KG for Gortat. Sorry mcHappy hopefully that Henson trade turns out better for you))

And I also managed to get Jeff Teague and Taj Gibson for Felton and Koufos. That may have been one of my better trades.

The Coach managed to get Lillard and Klay in a trade for entirely average players. Koufos was also traded for the 6th time in that trade.

McHappy then got his due when I gave him 'Po for Larry Sanders. Bleh. Worst trade I've made by far. Probably will turn out worse than the Harden trade.

I also gave Middleton to Axel for JR Smith. Apparently year 2 was a little rough for trades for me.

Pau Gasol for CJ McCollum was also vetoed at some point for some reason.

Last season Axel and Joey made a controversial trade where Axel traded his picks in round 7-11 for Joey's picks round 11-15.

Joey also traded Bosh and Gerald Green for Cody Zeller and Nene. Rough.

Also apparently Marcus Smart, Jarred Sullinger and 2 picks will get you the best player in the league last season, but picks are thrown around like Halloween candy this year.

Joey got Beal AND a pick for Rudy Gay which is pretty impressive.

Skywalker pulled off a few good trades last season as well.

Axel had a few under the radar moves too.

It'll be interesting to see who the winners and losers of this seasons trades will be.(Probably Snooch.)

Comment

Looking through trades from previous seasons. Joey did you know you traded DJ Augustin and a 1st round pick for Nate Robinson?
                      And mcHappy traded Tony Parker for Sam Dalembert?(And traded Harden and Hibbert to me in an entirely one sided trade incase anyone forgot(Double bracket because the year later I fleeced mcHappy again when I gave him KG for Gortat. Sorry mcHappy hopefully that Henson trade turns out better for you))

And I also managed to get Jeff Teague and Taj Gibson for Felton and Koufos. That may have been one of my better trades.

The Coach managed to get Lillard and Klay in a trade for entirely average players. Koufos was also traded for the 6th time in that trade.

McHappy then got his due when I gave him 'Po for Larry Sanders. Bleh. Worst trade I've made by far. Probably will turn out worse than the Harden trade.

I also gave Middleton to Axel for JR Smith. Apparently year 2 was a little rough for trades for me.

Pau Gasol for CJ McCollum was also vetoed at some point for some reason.

Last season Axel and Joey made a controversial trade where Axel traded his picks in round 7-11 for Joey's picks round 11-15.

Joey also traded Bosh and Gerald Green for Cody Zeller and Nene. Rough.

Also apparently Marcus Smart, Jarred Sullinger and 2 picks will get you the best player in the league last season, but picks are thrown around like Halloween candy this year.

Joey got Beal AND a pick for Rudy Gay which is pretty impressive.

Skywalker pulled off a few good trades last season as well.

Axel had a few under the radar moves too.

It'll be interesting to see who the winners and losers of this seasons trades will be.(Probably Snooch.)
                      Hey I also got a pick that would become Stanley Johnson in that Bosh deal ... so there's that... honestly, I panicked when I heard he might die ... thought that was a good return for the time. Haha

As for the Nate Robinson deal .. ya that was first year, I didn't have a real grasp of the true value of a pick. Lol And I just really wanted to get rid of DJ for some reason ...

But ya, I made up for it in the Beal deal .. even though that pick turned out to be Norman Powell ... I still believe in the Powell Ranger!!

Nice round up of the trades though!! Was fun to read.
                      Last edited by Joey; Mon Nov 23, 2015, 10:12 PM.

Comment

• I should have a chance at both. Lol.

I do like my team though...made a push for now yet still have some young bucks to keep for a few years to come....whiteside...russell...jackson...

Last edited by Snooch; Mon Nov 23, 2015, 10:20 PM.

Comment

• Snooch wrote: View Post
                          I should have a chance at both. Lol.

Well when you're involved in every trade, you should have a couple W's.

Comment

• Mack, not sure if you heard but Sauce Castillo's ankles were forever broken ... shattered to a million pieces. He will never be the same .........

Comment

Well when you're involved in every trade, you should have a couple W's.
                              Says the guy who "just sent out 6 offers". Hahah

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
                                Says the guy who "just sent out 6 offers". Hahah
                                Well they're all the same offer, but for a different player. It can really only amount to me getting 1 player.

Comment

Working...
                                X