This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joey wrote: View Post
    Haha well that ended quickly ... I guess koncept is keeping Zingsanity?
    Haha - not quite.

But c'mon commish.

You shook his hand going across the stage man!

He was rocking Gary Forbes Tank Commander logo on his hat.

Cee-zinger!

Comment

• tucas, resent your original offer.

Comment

• as long as tucas still agrees to trade he proposed..........

then

Tyson Chandler is available for a pick. you will gets alot of rebounds and high fg%

Comment

• Looking to move Reddick and/or Korver to get some help on the glass.

Reddick is on 2 yr deal.
          Korver is on a 3 yr deal.
          Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Tucas Tunesquad is happy to announce the acquisition of breakout forward Al-Farouq Aminu as well as a protected 2017 pick from the Joey Monstars. In the team's quest to add younger talent Aminu fits the bill averaging almost identical numbers to Al Jefferson. The team is happy to have him hopefully for at least a few more years after his contact expires this season and is in eager anticipation of the prospect that will be selected in the 2017 draft.

Comment

• tucas wrote: View Post
              Tucas Tunesquad is happy to announce the acquisition of breakout forward Al-Farouq Aminu as well as a protected 2017 pick from the Joey Monstars. In the team's quest to add younger talent Aminu fits the bill averaging almost identical numbers to Al Jefferson. The team is happy to have him hopefully for at least a few more years after his contact expires this season and is in eager anticipation of the prospect that will be selected in the 2017 draft.
              Axel, if you could be so kind as to review the trade for us? Thanks!

In a first for the Dynasty League, the trade is to include a Top-6 Protected 2017 pick, with a deference of a non-protected 2018 pick. Can just track that as a normal 2017 pick for sake of ease, but I will personally keep an eye on that and keep people posted. Haha

Happy to bring Big Al back into the Mix. He will offer up a much needed big body, while providing some extra defense and veteran presence in the locker room.

Comment

• well, apparently the trade proposed to me 2 days ago by Tucas wasnt good enough anymore for him.

lol....

and my deal was better. oh well....
                Last edited by Snooch; Mon Nov 23, 2015, 02:16 PM.

Comment

• Snooch wrote: View Post
                  well, apparently the trade proposed to me 2 days ago by Tucas wasnt good enough anymore for him.

lol....

and my deal was better. oh well....
                  Let other people get in on the trading! Geez man, you can't have ALL the trades. :P Haha

Comment

Let other people get in on the trading! Geez man, you can't have ALL the trades. :P Haha
                    but i reallly like trading. lolol

Comment

but i reallly like trading. lolol
                      You should acquire Demar just so you can then trade him. Hahah

Comment

You should acquire Demar just so you can then trade him. Hahah
                        i tried!

Offered CJ MIles straight up for him.

Was immediately going to trade or cut him though.

Comment

i tried!

Offered CJ MIles straight up for him.

Was immediately going to trade or cut him though.
                          Hahaha Too funny.

Comment

• who has demar, gonna offer a trade right now for him.

Comment

Axel, if you could be so kind as to review the trade for us? Thanks!

In a first for the Dynasty League, the trade is to include a Top-6 Protected 2017 pick, with a deference of a non-protected 2018 pick. Can just track that as a normal 2017 pick for sake of ease, but I will personally keep an eye on that and keep people posted. Haha

Happy to bring Big Al back into the Mix. He will offer up a much needed big body, while providing some extra defense and veteran presence in the locker room.
                              Still didn't get any trade email notification.

Funny, I was going to send you an offer for Aminu earlier today but didn't lol. Looked at Al Jeff earlier today too.
                              Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
                                Still didn't get any trade email notification.

Funny, I was going to send you an offer for Aminu earlier today but didn't lol. Looked at Al Jeff earlier today too.
                                Whats your offer? You can always reject my trade with Tucas as the approving commish ... Hahah

Comment

Working...
                                X