This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Miekenstien wrote:
    I agree with staying the course as was discussed in years past. I don't think we need to do any reversing though. Unless someone wants to spend more than 50 dollars in 2nd waiver. Because that is still how much I would bid, but now it is to ensure he makes it to free agency.
    If everyone is fine with this, then I'm okay with this I guess. I mean its a pretty blatant tank move, but I guess there is at least strategy in "seeing him to Free Agency".

Comment

• I have yet to force anyone who has a game to sit, and I won't.

Comment

• I hate days off. Especially when my Cowboys get obliterated... really need some NBA right now, dammit!

Comment

• FTR, My view on the MKG saga; I think he can sign him for the rest of this season, but he shouldn't be up for re-sign at the end of the year and should enter the FA pool, since Miek was over his years distributed. So, I guess I'm with Joey on this?

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
            FTR, My view on the MKG saga; I think he can sign him for the rest of this season, but he shouldn't be up for re-sign at the end of the year and should enter the FA pool, since Miek was over his years distributed. So, I guess I'm with Joey on this?
            Yeah I mean he can keep him, but all he's doing is preventing anyone else from signing him and guaranteeing him a spot in the FA pool. He won't play and he can't be resigned.

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
              I hate days off. Especially when my Cowboys get obliterated... really need some NBA right now, dammit!
              I saw that actually ... Jessica Simpsons ex really got beat up.

Comment

• Nothing worse than waking up to nothing but trade rejected emails; no comments, no counters.
                Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Joey.....

Click accept!

8 it is.

Comment

• Snooch.....

Click accept!

Comment

• mcHAPPY wrote: View Post
                      Joey.....

Click accept!

8 it is.
                      mcHAPPY wrote: View Post
                      Snooch.....

Click accept!
                      Don't do it!!

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
                        Don't do it!!
                        Looks like you won....again - lol

Comment

• In exchange for a Top 8 Protected pick, with no deference, and break out candidate Evan Fournier, The MonStars are happy to welcome back one of the top young PGs in the league, and MonStars draftee, Elfrid Payton.

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
                            In exchange for a Top 8 Protected pick, with no deference, and break out candidate Evan Fournier, The MonStars are happy to welcome back one of the top young PGs in the league, and MonStars draftee, Elfrid Payton.
                            Finally.... I can breathe

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
                              In exchange for a Top 8 Protected pick, with no deference, and break out candidate Evan Fournier, The MonStars are happy to welcome back one of the top young PGs in the league, and MonStars draftee, Elfrid Payton.
                              Jeez, announcing deals before they are processed by the league office.

So how does that work with the pick, if its not sent this year then it doesn't come at all?

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
                                Jeez, announcing deals before they are processed by the league office.

So how does that work with the pick, if its not sent this year then it doesn't come at all?

Exactly.

Joey doesn't make playoffs, then I don't get anything.

Obligations extinguished.

Comment

Working...
                                X