X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bazemore and Galli will be keptas well as mclemore

PPat will be a FA
    Last edited by jbml; Sun Jul 24, 2016, 08:24 AM.

Comment

• jbml wrote: View Post
      Bazemore and Galli will be kept

PPat will be a FA
      letting mclemore drop?
      Last edited by Miekenstien; Sat Jul 23, 2016, 11:10 PM.

Comment

• no , keeeping him as well

Comment

• I forget who's on my team as yahoo hasn't been updated and need to get my resigns in soon.

Does anyone got the sheet?
          Axel wrote:
          Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
          KeonClark wrote:
          We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
          KeonClark wrote:
          I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• Cody73 wrote: View Post
            I forget who's on my team as yahoo hasn't been updated and need to get my resigns in soon.

Check the cap sheet in this forum.

Comment

I forget who's on my team as yahoo hasn't been updated and need to get my resigns in soon.

http://www.raptorsrepublic.com/forum...ague-Cap-Sheet

Comment

• I know we've thrown around a few thoughts/ideas, but do we have a date/plan for the rookie draft yet?

Comment

• The 73ers are proud to announce they have resigned Loul Deng to a 2 year deal.

Coach Cody Smith said "Deng is one of our leaders and is still a great player to build around. We hope he doesn't disappoint this year."

It's odd that Deng signed with the 73ers after rumblings he was dissatisfied with new management & the relocation draft outcome. However, it seems he's committed to sticking around with the 73ers for now.
                  Attached Files
                  Axel wrote:
                  Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                  KeonClark wrote:
                  We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                  KeonClark wrote:
                  I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

The 73ers are proud to announce they have resigned Loul Deng to a 2 year deal.

Coach Cody Smith said "Deng is one of our leaders and is still a great player to build around. We hope he doesn't disappoint this year."

It's odd that Deng signed with the 73ers after rumblings he was dissatisfied with new management & the relocation draft outcome. However, it seems he's committed to sticking around with the 73ers for now.
                    Sounds like he might get cut, not much confidence from management with the "we hope he doesn't disappoint this year" statement. I'd be willing to throw you 5 second rounders for him, but you'd only need the one to make it go through.

Comment

• Cody, demand one MILLION second round draft picks!

Muahahaha....Muahahaha!....Muahahaha!!....Mahahaha !!!

Comment

The 73ers are proud to announce they have resigned Loul Deng to a 2 year deal.

bruno?

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
                          Cody, demand one MILLION second round draft picks!

Muahahaha....Muahahaha!....Muahahaha!!....Mahahaha !!!
                          I would have just "liked" this post, but it deserves an "LOL"

Comment

• skywalker wrote: View Post
                            I know we've thrown around a few thoughts/ideas, but do we have a date/plan for the rookie draft yet?
                            Ya now that Summer League is done, I'm almost inclined to say lets just start now and see how it goes. If we need to apply deadlines or time limits then we'll figure it out. Lets treat this as a learning opportunity I say... Anyone totally against this approach?

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
                              Ya now that Summer League is done, I'm almost inclined to say lets just start now and see how it goes. If we need to apply deadlines or time limits then we'll figure it out. Lets treat this as a learning opportunity I say... Anyone totally against this approach?
                              not in the least. but for clarification you are proposing a legacy style draft right? we just start with apollo and work our way through and each respective person can pursue trades for a "bit" before making their pick here and now?

also years on these guys don't have to be declared until the usual time frame right?

Comment

• Miekenstien wrote: View Post
                                not in the least. but for clarification you are proposing a legacy style draft right? we just start with apollo and work our way through and each respective person can pursue trades for a "bit" before making their pick here and now?

also years on these guys don't have to be declared until the usual time frame right?
                                Yep, Legacy Style. I would expect people to have been pursuing trades already, but yes, it would be understood, that within reason, people are granted some time to explore options. But again, start making those inquiries now please people. Like I said, if we feel like it is taking too long, then we will deal with the issue if/when it arises.

And yes, Contract Terms are not due until September 1st.

Comment

Working...
                                X