Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm still impressed by this draft class, what a YEAR. big KAT, Zinger leading the way, Okafor, Turner, Dbook having their way. Portis being freed, Lyles and Russell, Kaminsky showing flashes.... not to mention WCS, Johnson, Winslow looking to be future pieces and obvious starters. Theres some I'm probably forgetting and more to find their game as the years go on. Has there been a draft class this good in a while? and will that mean beyond maybe the top 1-3 picks, this year be a weak draft class.....?...can this draft class even compare...
    Last edited by koncept; Sat Jan 30, 2016, 09:00 AM.
    in masai we trust

water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

Comment

• Yes, what a class.

In 2013 everyone was raving about 2014 saying 2015 was weaker.

Oops.

Comment

• tucas really wanted the "Basketball Player formerly known as Derrick Rose" haha

Comment

• mcHAPPY wrote: View Post
          tucas really wanted the "Basketball Player formerly known as Derrick Rose" haha
          While it sucks that I could have got him for $8, I had the money to spend. Spend it or lose it.

Comment

• tucas wrote: View Post
            While it sucks that I could have got him for $8, I had the money to spend. Spend it or lose it.
            Or trade it.

Comment

• skywalker wrote: View Post
              Or trade it.
              As someone who has done 13 trades this year, waiver dollars have next to no added value.

Comment

tucas really wanted the "Basketball Player formerly known as Derrick Rose" haha
                Haha... exactly.
                “Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, because your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are.”
                ― John Wooden

Comment

As someone who has done 13 trades this year, waiver dollars have next to no added value.
                  They are a nice sweetner.

DanH gave me a few $$ on two trades.

Paid off getting David West who while not eye popping provides a little of everything....great 15th man

Comment

They are a nice sweetner.

DanH gave me a few $$ on two trades.

Paid off getting David West who while not eye popping provides a little of everything....great 15th man
                    Fair enough. But I doubt that $55 will land me a better player than rose in a trade.

Comment

Fair enough. But I doubt that $55 will land me a better player than rose in a trade.
                      Well, no.

You have a point there

Comment

• Dear Yahoo!,

Please update Myles Turner to PF/C.

Sincerely,

Frank Vogel

Pacers coach Frank Vogel said that Myles Turner has earned his role as the starting power forward.

Advice: "I think the kid’s earned it. Our team needs a spark," Vogel said. "He’s played extremely well once he’s gotten his legs under him after this injury. It’s glaring to me that we need to increase his role, his minutes, his everything." Turner has averaged 18.6 points, 6.0 boards and 2.7 blocks over his last five games and needs to be owned in all leagues. This quote should be very encouraging for his owners.

Comment

Dear Yahoo!,

Please update Myles Turner to PF/C.

Sincerely,

Frank Vogel

Pacers coach Frank Vogel said that Myles Turner has earned his role as the starting power forward.

Advice: "I think the kid’s earned it. Our team needs a spark," Vogel said. "He’s played extremely well once he’s gotten his legs under him after this injury. It’s glaring to me that we need to increase his role, his minutes, his everything." Turner has averaged 18.6 points, 6.0 boards and 2.7 blocks over his last five games and needs to be owned in all leagues. This quote should be very encouraging for his owners.
                          Ok. Fine, twist my rubber arms. I'll allow you to offer him to me.

Comment

• skywalker wrote: View Post
                            Ok. Fine, twist my rubber arms. I'll allow you to offer him to me.
                            lol

You don't have enough for him.

Comment

• Gee, Tucasm for all that big talk this one looks to be coming right down to the wire against my clearly inferior team. Thought I'd be down 9-0 by now the way you were talking earlier in the week. I've still got time to blow it, of course (coming down to 3's and I do not have a great lineup for that, especially tomorrow).
                              twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
                                Gee, Tucasm for all that big talk this one looks to be coming right down to the wire against my clearly inferior team. Thought I'd be down 9-0 by now the way you were talking earlier in the week. I've still got time to blow it, of course (coming down to 3's and I do not have a great lineup for that, especially tomorrow).
                                Jeez tucas.

How am I suppose to have a shot at Simmons if you can't win a week?

Comment

Working...
                                X