This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• skywalker wrote: View Post
    Hey now! Come on! Don't completely kill the value of the pick! I may want to move it! lol
    Haha picks are gold in this league. Gold!!
    Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
      Haha picks are gold in this league. Gold!!
      Between Tucas killing the value of the pick, and Axel showing up and resurrecting it from the dead, it's about where it should be haha

Comment

• skywalker wrote: View Post
        Between Tucas killing the value of the pick, and Axel showing up and resurrecting it from the dead, it's about where it should be haha
        Haha I'll kill it with my offer instead
        Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• I really can't say how disappointed I am we didn't have future picks last season.....sigh.

But moving on.....what an entertaining year thus far....just 6 weeks in to boot!

Comment

• Geezus, what the hell is Skywalker giving you guys behind the scenes? This is ridiculous. And he gets a pick?! I'm disappointed in you Tucas. Shoulda checked with me before trading Harden .. definitely woulda beaten that deal.

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
              The amount of posturing and posts to try and leverage player deals this season has skyrocketed compared to last year.

I blame Snooch.
              I've pretty much lost track of everything. Last year I knew all the teams and the years remaining on contracts!

Comment

• I believe the term is "fleeced" ... you got fleeced Tucas.

Comment

• you were asking whiteside, reggie and westbrook from me for harden....

my, how you have changed your opinion......

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
                    I believe the term is "fleeced" ... you got fleeced Tucas.

I think tucas did alright when looking at this deal in a vacuum.

He got more production pretty much across the board.

The real issue now is what does skywalker do with Splitter and Gibson? Up until now his biggest strength had been getting production out of every roster spot.

*and so mcHAPPY sits back and waits for the next shoe to drop*

Comment

• mcHAPPY wrote: View Post
                      I think tucas did alright when looking at this deal in a vacuum.

He got more production pretty much across the board.

The real issue now is what does skywalker do with Splitter and Gibson? Up until now his biggest strength had been getting production out of every roster spot.

*and so mcHAPPY sits back and waits for the next shoe to drop*
                      I just see Rondo and Batum as both being the ultimate Sell-High candidates. Like both of them were primed to sell-high.

Hope the Kardashian Curse has now been passed on to Skywalker.

Sorry Skywalker .. but that Curse could be this leagues only defense against you now.

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
                        I believe the term is "fleeced" ... you got fleeced Tucas.
                        Again I disagree. Gibson and What's his face were taking up space on my roster for multiple years without producing. I got 3 players that perform consistently. Batum was this good a couple years ago, he just fell off last year. Rondo was this good a couple years ago, he just fell off last year. They fit better in their current systems. Stat for stat, I lose FT's, 3's and blocks(solely because of Gibson) and win every other category by far.

Comment

• tucas wrote: View Post
                          Again I disagree. Gibson and What's his face were taking up space on my roster for multiple years without producing. I got 3 players that perform consistently. Batum was this good a couple years ago, he just fell off last year. Rondo was this good a couple years ago, he just fell off last year. They fit better in their current systems. Stat for stat, I lose FT's, 3's and blocks(solely because of Gibson) and win every other category by far.
                          Lol - what's his face

I agree. That is why I made vacuum comment. Be interesting to see what skywalker does next.

Comment

• welcome back tyreke...

20/5/10/0/1 line with two 3-pointers and .583 FG%

Comment

• Picks are always valuable!! You just have to find the gems.
                              in masai we trust

water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

Comment

• And have loads of patience
                                in masai we trust

water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

Comment

Working...
                                X