X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mcHAPPY wrote: View Post
    Good news, DanH!
    I look forward to my patience being rewarded six years from now when he finally decides to come back...
    twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• Anyone interested in Mario Chalmers? He's 123 on the season and 109 in his last month.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
        Anyone interested in Mario Chalmers? He's 123 on the season and 109 in his last month.
        it will only take a top 10 player to get him!

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
          That's OK, I've got a Lionheart. When there's Nowhere To Run, sometimes you've gotta become a Street Fighter in this Bloodsport we call the RRNBADL. I was a Hard Target for the first 12 weeks, but I'm limping into the Sudden Death playoffs.
          no reference to double trouble?

wasnt that the one with Rodman?

Comment

• Jimmy Butler to miss 3-4 weeks for JBML.

Helps WJF this week. Likely no impact vs Miek and Apollo in weeks 2 & 3. Week 4 is vs Axel, so hopefully out for 4 weeks.

Could help someone at the top and impact the playoff race. Big injury.
            Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
              I couldn't even beat Snooch FFS... Snooch.
              you should have trade me for Korver.

Comment

• Snooch wrote: View Post
                Lol

Comment

• Snooch wrote: View Post
                  I can see you're hurting.

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
                    Jimmy Butler to miss 3-4 weeks for JBML.

Helps WJF this week. Likely no impact vs Miek and Apollo in weeks 2 & 3. Week 4 is vs Axel, so hopefully out for 4 weeks.

Could help someone at the top and impact the playoff race. Big injury.
                    And Realizar takes a hit with Gasol and his broken foot out indefinitely.

Comment

And Realizar takes a hit with Gasol and his broken foot out indefinitely.
                      Yeah. That one makes me really happy since it boosts Z-Bo's value for me too.
                      Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

Me too.

"A.B.R." is my motto

Anyone But Realizar

lol - sorry dude.
                        As I sip my soda I'm sure McHappy spit in, I'm nominating you, McHater, for 'Player Hater of the Year'!
                        skywalker wrote: View Post
                        Considering that we just finished week 14, this fact is actually insane.
                        mcHAPPY wrote: View Post
                        Yes but it is usually pretty evident who is benching to win and who is benching to sink.
                        mcHAPPY wrote: View Post
                        Just 1 game so far this week, and 2 total, from Klay and Curry is really making things difficult.

Tonight is a big night.

No games for WJF tomorrow.

A big night and we could wrap up the week this evening!

Sent from my 6045I using Tapatalk
                        RR OG

Comment

I can see you're hurting.
                          yeah....broken....

Comment

• Get those lineups set Apollo! You had one job coming in!! Haha

Comment

• Sorry guy, last time it happens. I had them set for the week and didn't realize the Wilson Chandler claim reset the lineups.

I usually double check in the evening but I was out and just got back...if there's any consolation, I'm only missing out on O'Quinn. The other two are either injured or in d league.

Comment

Sorry guy, last time it happens. I had them set for the week and didn't realize the Wilson Chandler claim reset the lineups.
                                Lol All good, I figured. Thought I'd at least try and get to you before the 8pm games started. Ah well.

Comment

Working...
                                X