Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Silver in a Silver (well, grey) suit.... equals Silver pants.

No more fighting.
    Axel wrote:
    Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
    KeonClark wrote:
    We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
    KeonClark wrote:
    I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• 007 wrote: View Post
      Couple questions:

Does this mean if both Apollo and Miek make their picks before 1 PM EST I can just go ahead with mine? And what happens if Miek hypothetically doesn't pick before then? Do I get to skip him?
      Question 1: Yes. If they've picked, by all means go right ahead!

Question 2: If Miek misses his pick, he will have sent picks to Axel (or at the very worst, myself with a "Read Receipt" attached.) and we will pick for him.

Comment

• I'm also considering a Pick Template, so there's that same really monotone delivery of Adam Silver. Lol

With the [INSERT PICK #] pick, the [INSERT YOUR TEAM NAME] select [INSERT LUCKY PLAYER].(Font Size 3. Bold if Desired. No exclamation points.)

[INSERT PICTURE OR VIDEO OF PLAYER BEING DRAFTED OR OTHER]

The [INSERT NEXT TEAM TO DRAFT] are now on the clock.(Font Size 3. Bold.)

Post Pick Interview ... Why Him?
        [INSERT WHAT YOU LIKED ABOUT THEIR "FANTASY WORKOUT"]

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
          Alright, after careful consideration of everyones input, I think this is how it goes down ... we set peoples Pick Window (8am to 12am only ... generally). If things get ahead of schedule, great, but peoples Pick Window takes precedent. Everyone has a 3 hour window. Except Apollo, who can kick things off anytime in the morning August 1st, and others who either finish off a day, or start up another. I believe I've somehow managed to make this work with peoples schedules who don't live in the EST, as I've picked up some things while stalking you all .. I mean ... Shhhh..

Edit: Can also shift things up by an hour or 2 if Apollo can commit to getting his first pick by 8 or 9am on August 1st.

Pick Team Official Pick Window
          Apollo
          August 1st; 12am - 10am EST
          Miekenstien
          August 1st; 10am - 1pm EST
          August 1st; 1pm - 4pm EST
          Joey
          August 1st; 4pm - 7pm EST
          Apollo
          August 1st; 7pm - 10pm EST
          WJF
          August 1st; 10pm - August 2nd; 9am EST (this work WJF?)
          Cody
          August 2nd; 9am - 12pm EST
          Joey
          August 2nd; 12pm - 3pm EST
          Miekenstien
          August 2nd; 3pm - 6pm EST
          DanH
          August 2nd; 6pm - 9pm EST
          Mack North
          August 2nd; 9pm - 12am EST (is this doable Mack?)
          Miekenstien
          August 3rd; 12am - 8am EST (I think this works with your schedule Miek?)
          JBML
          August 3rd; 8am - 11am EST
          Cody
          August 3rd; 11am - 2pm EST
          Skywalker
          August 3rd; 2pm - 5pm EST
          WJF
          August 3rd; 5pm - 8pm EST
          Again, I believe this satisfies everyones concerns .. mostly .. We are guaranteed done in less than 3 days. Everyone has advance notice of when to try and make themselves available. If things get ahead of schedule, great! Otherwise, 3 days. Decent compromise? Still too long? Too short?... Tough... Capiche?.. unless you're reeeeeeeally against this. Then I guess I'd be interested in your feedback... LOL

Also, if you can't make your allotted time slot, try to follow along anyway as things might go quicker than scheduled, OR let us know in advance and send picks to Axel.
          Joey, I can bump this up a little by giving you all my top pick right now. I'm sure Miek feels the same way. The real draft kicks off at #3. Here, I'll break the ice... Ben Simmons. #1. I love Ingram but I can't for the life of my pass on that raw talent or the fact that he might get PF and PG designation.

Comment

• All looks good. I can safely assume my #9 pick will be made by one of you guys that is 3-6 am for me on a weekday.

That's what I expected you to do Apollo. Ingram was the player I wanted but if I had number 1 I would have had to take Simmons as well

Sent from my HUAWEI TAG-TL00 using Tapatalk

Comment

• Man, the third pick is going to be tough to choose.
              The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• 007 wrote: View Post
                Man, the third pick is going to be tough to choose.
                And seeing as I have no idea which direction you are going, its even tougher for me! Lol You've been able to plan for the most part. But I think I've narrowed it down to 2 guys now.

Comment

• So is this actually happening right now? lol

did Apollo just draft simmons... and Miek just pick Ingram.. now 007 is contemplating pick 3?

Comment

• skywalker wrote: View Post
                    So is this actually happening right now? lol

did Apollo just draft simmons... and Miek just pick Ingram.. now 007 is contemplating pick 3?
                    Well I think its not official until someone fires the start gun on August 1st.

Comment

And seeing as I have no idea which direction you are going, its even tougher for me! Lol You've been able to plan for the most part. But I think I've narrowed it down to 2 guys now.
                      Chad Ford is saying you're picking Murray and Murray has already been informed. He won't even give my team a damn workout now.

Comment

• skywalker wrote: View Post
                        So is this actually happening right now? lol

Lol No not really. I think everybody knew 1 and 2 already, so those were foregone conclusions really.. 007 should be waiting until August 1st.

Comment

Lol No not really. I think everybody knew 1 and 2 already, so those were foregone conclusions really.. 007 should be waiting until August 1st.
                          And he can pick at midnight that day if he likes because I'm prelocking #1 and it sounds like #2 is prelocked.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
                            And he can pick at midnight that day if he likes because I'm prelocking #1 and it sounds like #2 is prelocked.
                            Yeah, safe bet that those two pics are done. As we get closer to 9 I can see if it will come earlier than my scheduled timeframe and make my own pick or send it in to Axel as close as possible. No point writing Murray if no then brown if no then etc.

Sent from my HUAWEI TAG-TL00 using Tapatalk

Comment

• Will the draft all be done in this thread or will we start a new 2016 DRAFT THREAD?
                              Twitter @WJ_FINDLAY

Comment

It would be impossible for you to know what I'm doing, cause I have no idea what I'm doing! A small part of me wishes I didn't have the 3rd pick, cause now I've got to make sure I don't mess up my first ever Dynasty draft
                                The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

Working...
                                X